Sunday, October 11, 2015

LootCrate September Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by LootCrate for the review free of charge.****

When I found out that the September LootCrate box was going to have an item from the show Supernatural in it I was beyond excited, Supernatural is one of my favorite shows and I couldn't wait to see what the goodie was. The September LootCrate theme was "Summon" and it contained a number of items that are all pretty fun.





The September box included a Pikachu hat which has adorable pokeball pom-poms on the end, a Homer Simpson Golden Buddha, a Hearthstone Foam Stress Ball, a Supernatural 1967 Chevy Impala replica matchbox car, and Hearthstone Collectible Coin and Card Code along with the monthly collectible pin. I was very excited about the 1967 Chevy Impala which is the car model they drive on the TV show Supernatural, I do have to say this is more for collection purposes then for using as an actual toy, it seems like it would be easy to break so I am keeping mine in the box on my collection shelf. The Pikachu hat is pretty adorable and it is soft to the touch which is wonderful because who wants a hat that makes their head itch? My daughter loves this hat and looks forward to wearing it once the weather cools down a bit. The stress ball is a fun little item which is perfect for keeping at your desk if you have a stressful job or small minions around the house causing messes which could lead to stress. My son enjoys the stress ball and calls it his squishy rock so it can be fun for kids as well. The Homer I am not too excited about, but then again I am not big into The Simpsons merchandise however if you are a fan of collecting their products this is a cute little statue that seems well made. 





LootCrate ships to the US,Canada,The United Kingdom and Australia. Loot Crate is $13.95 a month [plus $6 S/H] the site guarantees $30+ worth of goodies in your box You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box?  

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that hat, this looks like a good box.

Unknown said...

the Pikachu hat is super cute

Unknown said...

I love the Pikachu hat and the car!

Raine Dawson said...

I was so close to ordering this box because of the Supernatural item, the Impala is definitely my favorite.

Anonymous said...

The pikachu hat is super cute. And I adore that Impala... Supernatural all the way

zukaakazux said...

Supernatural 1967 Chevy Impala replica matchbox car is my pick, following the show from the beginning and love everything in it.

Huguette En said...

I like the little car the best.

Jenny Gunnoe said...

I like the Pikachu hat!

Cristina said...

I like the pikachu hat.

Cheryl said...

I like the Pikachu hat best.

Wanda B said...

I definitely would like the Pikachu hat the most. Adorable!

Mer said...

A good mix of stuff! I like the hat best, adorable and functional!

Melanie Borhi said...

the pikachu hat is adorable. i love it the most

Anonymous said...

Pickachu Hat is just awww

Zoey said...

I like the Hearthstone Foam Stress Ball.

pakibabygurl said...

Pikachu!!

Unknown said...

Love the Pikachu hat!