Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Apparel N Bags Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned below have been provided by Apparel N Bags  for the review free of charge.****



When my fiance and I go camping or go on vacation we like to make sure we are bringing a sturdy bag with us that can hold all of our belongings and doesn't take up a ton of room by being hard and bulky. I was recently contacted by a company called Apparel N Bags and was asked to do a review of their website, I took a look around and noticed the offer a large selection of bags and clothing all at affordable prices some of them can even be customized.





Their website offers dozens of wonderful backpacks, duffel bags and more, our current travel bag decided it had enough and the strap ripped off the bag so for my review I choose a new bag to replace it. I selected the Port Authority BG1050 Port & Company Improved Two Tone Medium Duffel  BG1050 - Black/Black which sells for $14.38 on their website which is a great price for how large this bag is. The bag arrived in a timely manner and was well packaged, it arrived flat and folded which is great because it tells me that when I need to store this it won't take up that much room. The bag features several pockets and sturdy carrying handles, I am looking forward to using this bag on our next camping trip. I highly enjoy this product and it seems like it will last for several years to come, with the speedy shipping and high quality product I would purchase from this site in the future. They offer hundreds of items all at fantastic prices, you can get athletic clothing starting at just $4.95 a shirt which is a fantastic deal, if you are looking for some new gear to take with you camping, shopping or even to just lounge in I suggest checking out their website to see what they have to offer you and your family.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like their selection they have a lot of offer.

Unknown said...

Nice bag I like the extra pockets.

Unknown said...

Sports Workout pants ,flattering ,yoga pants , Vortex Fleece Zip Mock Pullover Sweatshirt, Amzazing deals.
casual athletic outfits

Charles C Hagaman said...

CoachTube features the best online baseball training videos and instructional coaching videos via lessons and courses taught by top baseball experts.
Baseball Training videos