Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Savannah Bee Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned below have been provided by Savannah Bee for the review free of charge.****



When it comes to lotion I am rather picky and odd, most lotions I am alright on having on my legs and arms but if the formula is too greasy or too thick I can't stand having it on my hands. Speaking of lotion I recently received a  Honey Body Lotion in the scent Tupelo Honey by a company called Savannah Bee.



The shipping was speedy and the lotion arrived in perfect condition, I enjoy how the packaging looks the way they designed it is eye catching and elegant yet simple. Each tube of body lotions is 8fl OZ and it comes in five different scents which are as follows: Unscented, Tupelo, Orange Blossom, Lemongrass spearmint and Wild Blackberry and they retail for $12 a tube. I do enjoy the formula used for this lotion, it is creamy but not to thick and it spreads well a little goes a long way. However I wasn't crazy about the scent I received, it was an odd mixture of floral scents and something else I can't quite put my finger on if I bought the in a different scent I think it would be perfect. Savannah Bee also sells lip balms, body wash, hand soap and more. To see everything they offer please visit their website.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

i will love to try theyr lip balms

Unknown said...

I would want to try the lip balms.

Unknown said...

I would like to try the Natural Beeswax Lip Tints.

Natalie B. said...

I think I would most want to try their Wild Blackberry lotion. It sounds heavenly! Although, the body wash sounds pretty great too. :)

Wanda B said...

I love any products that have anything to do with bees. This is a new one to me and I would love to try this one, too.

Raine Dawson said...

I'd love to try their lip balm, my lips get so chapped in the winter, especially when snowboarding season begins.

Unknown said...

I have always wanted to try their lip balms, I've heard they work well.

Tea Bandić said...

I would love to try the lip balm.

Emily C said...

I'd love to try the lip balm.

Judy said...

OH! Lip balm please :)

pakibabygurl said...

The lotion :)

Huguette En said...

Winter is the worst season for my lips so I'd try the lip balm.

Unknown said...

I'm sad to hear that the scent was a let down, but I would love to try the blackberry or lemongrass spearmint one!

Austin Baroudi said...

I'd love to try the body wash.

Unknown said...

i would love to try the body wash !