Monday, October 19, 2015

Cave Tools Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned below have been provided by Cave Tools for the review free of charge.****



It is finally getting cool enough out that we can start BBQing again without feeling like we're going to melt in front of the grill. One of my favorite things to make is Kabob Skewers but I don't make them that often because we have those wooden skewer stakes from the store which can splinter and who wants that in their food? I know I don't so I was excited to receive the chance to review the Kabob Skewers Rack by Cave Tools.





This Kabob Skewer Rack comes with a metal rack along with five metal kabob skewers, each skewer has a metal disk which helps push the food off the skewer while you are eating it so you can get every piece on it. The metal rack has a number of notches which make it to where there are multiple positions so your skewers are evenly cooked. The rack and skewers are dish washer safe and the whole thing is easy to store once you are done using it. When the rack is in use it helps not only cook the kabobs evenly but they never touch the grill which prevents them from burning and sticking. It was easy to put the meat and peppers/onion on the skewer and everything cooked perfectly, I also enjoyed the little metal disk to push the food off because then I didn't have to use my fingers, as an added bonus the skewers won't splinter like your traditional wood skewer plus they are re-usable.You can purchase a Kabob Skewer Rack on Amazon or on the Cave Tools website, feel free to use the following code for 15% Off: LHWJZQMZ the Kabob Rack.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

i need one in my life

Cristina said...

Interesting. I love to try.

Unknown said...

I like the disk these have it sounds neat and handy.

Cheryl said...

I like that they they never touch the grill.

Denisa said...

I have to buy one of these. The food looks delicious! :D

Julie said...

This is a really nifty idea. It's so much fancier than wooden skewers.

Unknown said...

At last, I will never burn a kabob again.

Natalie B. said...

Ha! It's finally cool enough to BBQ here in Florida too. I love shrimp kabobs and this product looks to be quite good. Thanks for the information & review. :)

Wanda B said...

I love the skewers. It would be fun (not to mention "yummy") to make some of those delicious looking kebobs!

Raine Dawson said...

How incredible handy. I really like the stand instead of just putting the skewers on the grill. It seems like it'll cook much better and like you said-easy clean up .

Tea Bandić said...

Looks great, I love how the kabobs don't even touch the grill.

Judy said...

I am terrible at bbq'ing lol. Maybe this help!

pakibabygurl said...

Ooh looks great!

Huguette En said...

Great to have, love these on the bbq!

DebP said...

We've never done much barbequing, but these would be a big help.

Unknown said...

I'm sick of splintering skewers! These would surely be a lifesaver hah!

Austin Baroudi said...

This looks great. My step father would love this. Thanks for the post.

Unknown said...

what a neat idea ! im gonna have to get me one of these :)

Jennifer H. said...

This looks good!