Thursday, October 15, 2015

Disney Live! Review

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned below have been provided for the review free of charge.****
http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/205079/2048188?brand=disneylive&brand=DL&camefrom=CFC_FELD_WEBSITE

This last weekend my family and I had the pleasure of attending Disney Live! featuring Three Classic Fairy Tales, Disney Live! was in town for two days only and it was quite an exciting show, you really missed out if you weren't there. I enjoy the area they choose for this event, it had plenty of seating and the sections were easy to find, there were dozens of places to stop for a drink or something to eat and it had A/C which is needed when you are in Arizona. The staff was friendly and helpful when we weren't sure which side of the rail was our section and they made sure that there were people walking around offering drinks and food if you were wanting to buy something. All of the kids were quite anxious for the show to start, I heard plenty of children including my own asking when it was going to start kids will be kids.





The entire show had a very energetic feel to it which made everyone in the audience happy and excited to be at the show, not only were they doing the story of Snow White, Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast but Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald were there to host the show which of course made all the kids very excited. I liked that the show was fast paced, kids can get really impatient so if there is a lot of downtime in between each story to reset the stage then the kids will more than likely become bored and upset. Instead of having long breaks between each story they simply closed the curtain for a few moments with Mickey and the gang speaking with the audience while they put up a few new props for the next story the main stage piece which is the stair case you see above stayed on the stage the entire time and it rotated to make it seem like they were going to a new scene, room, etc which I thought was a neat idea. Sadly my two year old was pretty tired and wanted to go home so we weren't able to stay for the last part of the show but we did catch the first two stories which were marvelous! There was thunder and lighting, fire and smoke along with shootings stars and more.

If you or someone you know is a big fan of Disney I suggest looking to see which Disney Live! will be heading to an arena near you. 

17 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the snow white

Unknown said...

This looks like a lot of fun, The Beauty and the Beast would be neat to see live.

Rebecca W said...

I would love to see Beauty and the Beast!

Anonymous said...

i love cinderella

Raine Dawson said...

I would have loved to have seen Beauty and the Beast, it looks like it was an amazing show!

zukaakazux said...

Beauty and the Beast

Huguette En said...

My favorite to see would be Snow White.

Jenny Gunnoe said...

Beauty and the Beast!

Cristina said...

Beauty and the Beast!

Unknown said...

I would want to see Snow white the most.

Cheryl said...

I want to see Cinderella.

Wanda B said...

I would most want to see Cinderella.

Mer said...

Sounds like a great night out! Beauty and the Beast is my favorite.

Zoey said...

I would want to see Beauty and the Beast the most.

pakibabygurl said...

Beauty and the beast

Unknown said...

I would love to see beauty and the beast the most

lmurley2014@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I'd love to see Beauty and the Beast live!