Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Freckled Fawn Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned below have been provided by Freckled Fawn for the review free of charge.****
I enjoy doing scrap-booking in my free time, one of my favorite things about scrap-booking is looking around and finding new paper, embellishments, stickers and more to use in my scrap books. I recently found a company called Freckled Fawn who sells a monthly embellishments subscription service that will deliver fun and exciting embellishments and more right to your door.





Each month you will receive an adorable zip-locked pencil bag that is stuffed with goods plus the bags are cute and re-usable which is a major plus in my opinion. I recently received the August & September boxes and I can honestly say I love them both. Shipping was speedy and customer service is friendly and welcoming. The subscription cost $22 a month for a subscription or $27 for a single purchase and the products you receive are well worth the price. I was surprised there were so many goodies stuffed into these bags, I couldn't wait to open them and see what was included.





I received a number of stickers, tape, embellishments and more in each bag and was happy to see so much stuffed into the bags they came in. You will get 9-12 items in each bag plus the bag, I have been re-using my bags as travel makeup bags because they are easy to clean and look cute. My favorite items out of the box are the Heart shaped tape, pearl stickers, the wooden chips shaped like pencils and the deco tape. I look forward to using all of the items in my scrapbooks and didn't find a single item in either of these bags that I didn't like, I think they did a wonderful job putting together a beautiful selection of products. Not only can you purchase a subscription but you can also shop for single products such as deco tape and more by visiting the shop on their site.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

i love all stationery

Unknown said...

The pearl stickers look so cute.

Unknown said...

I love the arrows that say "fun times", "so awesome", "right now" etc. it would so fun to use them.

Natalie B. said...

I'm a stationery and scrapbooking item collector (hoarder - lol) so this box would be so much fun to receive! My favorite from this box is for sure the pearl stickers. They're beautiful! Thanks for the review. :)

Wanda B said...

The heart-shaped tape is definitely my favourite. I would use that in all sorts of places.

Raine Dawson said...

I love scrapbooking, my favorites in the photos are the two tone hearts and small dot stickers. I've been slacking with my books, this service would get me motivated again!

Unknown said...

It is hard to choose a favorite out of what is shown, I think I would enjoy this subscription because it looks like a bunch of greats items.

Tea Bandić said...

The heart-shaped tape is my favorite, it's so cute. :)

Emily C said...

I love cute and colourful paperclips. I make them into chains and just hang them.

pakibabygurl said...

Love the gold glitter hearts :)

Huguette En said...

I like the gold hearts. Subscription sounds good to have, helps to be crafty.

Unknown said...

I love the bubbled stickers! Anything with dimension always grabs my attention!