Saturday, November 5, 2022

Check out what is new at Birdcall!

Back in June I shared a review of a restaurant that is new to Arizona called Birdcall. If you want to read the review, you can do so by clicking here. Birdcall instantly became one of our favorite spots with their mouthwatering chicken sandwiches. I am back with a review to share some of the new things going on at the restaurant this month. But first, let me tell you a little bit about this location. They are located at 7204 East Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 & are working on opening two new Arizona restaurants within the next year. Birdcall has an employee greet you when you first come in & they will offer assistance if you need it, however ordering your food is all done on one of their instore tablets making ordering a breeze. The tablets make it easy to completely customize your meal to how you like it, you can add ingredients, remove ingredients and more which is perfect for picky eaters.

Along with their chicken sandwiches & sides they also serve milkshakes and have a bar where you can buy a beer or mixed drink. The newest milkshake only available until the end of the month is the Pumpkin Spice milkshake. I enjoy quite a few pumpkin space flavored items so of course I had to try this. 

Also new this month is the Birdcall Passport. This passport is a fun game that allows you to win prizes for completing different tasks at the restaurant, some of the tasks will require you to purchase certain food items while others ask you to follow their social media channels, eat out on the patio and more. Once you've completed a certain amount of stamps you will win different prizes, they have gift cards in various amounts & there is an opportunity to win a two-night VIP experience for the opening of one of their newest stores. The passports are free, you can find them upfront near the ordering kiosks, you will have them stamped before you leave. This promotion runs from now until November 30th which is when all passports will need to be turned in by. 

The last time we visited we didn't get milkshakes so the kids were excited to try them out this time, my kids aren't really pumpkin spice fans so my kids stuck with normal chocolate milkshakes & my husband opted for a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough milkshake. I enjoyed the pumpkin spice milkshake, it tasted like someone took a slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream & put it in a blender. The milkshakes come in a "one size fits all" so there is no option if you'd like a small, medium or large which would be nice to have if you don't want a lot of milkshake. The pumpkin spice milkshake is $6.50, I would say it is a large. It is how milkshakes should be, Thick but not to the point where it is a pain to suck up through the straw, it was also topped with whipped cream. Between my sandwich, sharing some sides and the shake I was pretty full and satisfied with my meal.

Foodwise I wanted to try out a different sandwich this time, there are a few sandwiches I wanted to try which make it a little tough to decide which to pick. I went with the Rancher that has a onion and bacon jam along with white cheddar cheese & bird-b-q sauce. I also used their customizer to add a tomato to my sandwich and mmm mmm mmm did I enjoy this chicken sandwich, the red onion bacon jam was fantastic. I can be a bit picky with my chicken, I have been very satisfied with my meal when we've gone here and the tater tots they have are amazing, I could visit and get just the tater tots! I also like the fries, last time the fries weren't as good as this time but were still good. This time around the fries were a little more crispy which made them even better. My kids love being able to customize their sandwiches with no issues, my daughter doesn't like a lot of ingredients, so this allows her to remove anything she doesn't like. 

Affordability wise I would give them a $$, for our family of four we purchased four chicken sandwiches, two orders of tater tots, a order of fries, 2 normal adult milkshakes & 2 kids milkshakes which came out to just under $70. One thing I would love to see on the kids menu is a kids meal that has a mini chicken sandwich instead of just nuggets, I know my kids would love that and I would probably get a kids meal every once in a while too. Random note to leave the review off on, my daughter loves the lotion they have available in their bathrooms, it smells good & leaves your hands soft so when we are done eating she always has to make sure to wash her hands and use the lotion. 

If you are a milkshake fan, leave a comment letting me know what your favorite flavor of milkshake is. Would you try out this restaurant? 

Disclaimer-  Birdcall provided me with a $50 gift card for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase. 

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh la la! I hope Bird Call makes their way to NJ everything sounds darn good. p.s. my fav milkshake flavor would be peanut butter anything! Stephanie

Beth said...

Bird Call absolutely has the kind of food that I can't get enough of. I love that burger and those tots!

Maureen said...

Ooo these all look so delicious! I am a fan of pumpkin spice and would love to try that milkshake. It's a bummer we don't have a Birdcall close to us but if we are ever in your neck of the woods, I am definitely visiting!!!

Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

Nyxie said...

This whole meal is mouth-watering! Note to self: Don't read blogs when already starving!!!

alita said...

Wow, I wish I live close to this restaurant. I'd visit here a lot if I live nearby. Great review by the way.

Christiana said...

I really wish I could have a taste of these. The food looks so good. Unfortunately, I don't live close by.

Chad said...

omg that burger! I can't get over it, looks out of this world...I would love to check this place out, everything looks so good.

Ntensibe Edgar said...

Nnniiiicccceeeee....this is the second restaurant I am seeing that requires me to build up my meal. I love the whole idea. I'd definitely give them a visit.

Kat said...

Looks so delicious! This will definitely satisfy burger cravings any day!

Samantha Donnelly said...

The food looks amazing, definitely a restaurant my family would love to visit. Just a shame it is too far away

Laura said...

YUM! I love a chicken burger!

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

The peanut butter chocolate cookie dough milkshake sounds amazing!! I would definitely try out that one.

mail4rosey said...

I would love to try a pumpkin spice milkshake. I didn't even know such a thing existed!

Anonymous said...

That pumpkin spice milkshake looks so good! All the food looks delicious 😋

Anonymous said...

That sandwich looks amazing 🤤

Fransic Verso said...

Wow, it looks so good, looking at that burger makes me want to go to this place and try it haha. They added yummy things.

Tammy said...

This burger looks sublime! What a delicious place to dine at...wish I lived closer to it!

Yeah Lifestyle said...

The food and drinks at Birdcall looks delicious. I would love to try the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Milkshake. Sounds so indulgent

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fabulous place to enjoy some tasty lunch. The burgers look so delicious.( citrusspiceuk)

Khushboo said...

It looks like a nice place to enjoy some great food. I would love to visit here someday

Sonia Seivwright said...

The cheese just makes it looks so juicy.

Clarice said...

I think the Birdcall Passport is a great idea. It's a good way to build customer loyalty. Their food looks good. Would love to try them if given a chance.

Jasmine M said...

I have never heard of Birdcall before, but I'd love to go. I am always on the hunt for the best chicken sandwich and their chicken sandwiches look so tasty!

Sandra D. said...

Everything looks amazing and I love chicken sandwiches.

Shirley O said...

The food looks amazing! I hope they make their way to Canada.

kywave said...

Interesting name for a restaurant that serves chicken!! Have not heard of it.

Gina Ferrell said...

I love trying new foods that restaurants bring to their menus. The food looks so delicious and that pumpkin spice shake sounds yummy!

Maryann D. said...

I wish we had Birdcall near us! Everything looks so tasty for my husband and I to try!
twinkle at optonline dot net

Christina Ferguson said...

The food look so good and I love the passport idea. I have never had a pumpkin spice milkshake. It is on my food bucket list now.

J Renee W said...

I wish they had a place like that where we live, it looks great!