Friday, November 4, 2022

Creepy Crate October/November Review!

All of the horror/spooky/Halloween fans out there might be a little sad that Halloween is over, but that doesn't mean you can't have some surprise scares through out the year. Creepy Crate is a Horror & True Crime themed subscription box that ships out bi-monthly, in each crate you'll receive a horror or true crime themed book along with several other goodies ranging from clothing to household goods. You can purchase a single box for $39.99 or subscribe for 3 to 6 boxes at a time to receive a bit of a discount on the boxes. 


Let's dig into what is included in the October/November Creepy Crate. The book included in this crate is "Book of Knives" by Lise Haines which is a chilling summer camp tale or "The Angel Maker" by Alex North which is a tale of a serial killer. The digital book included is "Angel of Mercy" by Andrew Neiderman a story about a killer nurse and her twin sister. 


The other items included are a set of Serial Killer gift tags to adorn your presents this holiday season, each one features a different serial killer. Three paper masks which pay homage to the 1980 movie Terror Train plus three stretchy strings to add to the masks so you can wear them. Also included is a coffee mug that says "Worlds Greatest Stepfather" which is from The Stepfather. A light bulb shaped notepad featuring Parasite, a Orphan bumper sticker - which is a movie I haven't seen yet, but have heard it is amazing. As an added bonus I received a CastleRock keychain which is a double for me as I received
 it in my last Creepy Crate box, so they must of had extras and added them to this crate. I also love getting items that are not only themed but useful such as the keychain and notepad (I write lots of notes). This crate is a great way to discover products from your favorite movies & true crimes and also a great way to discover new films, stories and books you've never heard of.

🎃 If you are a fan of horror films - Which film would you like to receive a fun collectable item from?

Not everyone is a fan of horror films, or creepy things. So if you aren't a fan, let me know what theme you'd love to get a Subscription box of. 

Disclaimer- Creepy Crate provided a box for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase

17 comments:

Beth said...

This is amazing! I love the the mug and the Castlerock tag the best! It's all pretty great, though.

Cinny said...

That looks like such a neat kit for Halloween lovers. I'm more a fan of the cute Halloween stuff!

Anonymous said...

Such a clever idea these boxes - would be a great gift for my brother who loves this stuff. Stephanie

Rose Ann Sales said...

These are all really cute Halloween stuff! I love the mug!

alita said...

Im a huge fan of horror films. I always watch thrillers in October. And these are some really great stuff. I wonder if Stranger things would fit into their collection? I'd be very happy to have stranger things goods.

Ntensibe Edgar said...

Nnniiiccceeeee...I think it would be "Saw"! Saw is the best ever horror movie to me.

Fransic Verso said...

This is a cool crate, the mug looks scary but cool. These are nice things to get for October.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very good crate! I need to get one

Clarice said...

This is fun and unique! I am a horror fan and this sounds really exciting. I had no idea that there are horror themed subscription boxes in the market.

Anyway, happy to know that you can opt for a single box first to try. Thank you for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

I’m not a fan of scary stuff but this looks good. I’d like to read the book still. ~Caroline

Lyosha said...

looks fun! I absolutely love the mug and the family sticker. I am into horror movies and frankly, any will do. I'd be torn between little-known trashy bloody stuff and classics like Leatherface

Sandra D. said...

Such an amazing crate love the mug.

Shirley O said...

Nice selection of products in the Creepy Crate. That book looks like an interesting read.

kywave said...

love the serial killer gift tags I know enough people who would appreciate them

Gina Ferrell said...

I love this Cool Crate and how it is horror related products. I really like the mug!

Maryann D. said...

Creepy Crate would be so much fun to have especially in the month of October. I know my daughter would enjoy this.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Christina Ferguson said...

This is the perfect gift for my horror loving niece. I really like how you can order one box for a birthday gift.