Sunday, January 26, 2014

Letters Earrings Review

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Letters Earring for the review free of charge.****

  

I only own one ring which is my engagement ring but I have been wanting to get more so I started searching around which is when I found Letters Earring on etsy. Letters Earring offers rings, earrings, Bracelets, Anklets and necklaces in both gold and silver they have dozens of options to choose from but the one that caught my eye was the Batman; Open Bat Symbol ring in silver.



I was recently sent a silver open bat symbol ring for review purpose here on my blog, Seeing as it shipped from South Korea it has a speedy shipping time. The ring arrived in an adorable small blue box with a bow on top, the ring was in perfect condition. The ring is light weight, the band is thin but sturdy usually with rings with a band this thin you can "smush" between your fingers and make the band bend but that isn't the case with this ring. The bat symbol itself is filed down and polished to make sure none of the edges are sharp and prevent it from catching on anything such as clothing or hair which would cause issues and possible injuries. The ring I received fits my pinky finger  perfectly I have been wearing it since I received it and have had no issues with it slipping off,catching on anything or bugging me in anyway it is a cute and simple design that fits my personality. The ring sells for $13.80 plus shipping and handling in the Letters Earring etsy shop you can choose from a silver or gold ring, please not this ring only comes in a size 6.5 US sizing. I will personally be coming back to their shop when I feel like buying more jewelry I love a few dozen of the items they sell everything is dainty and adorable which is just the way I like it. Head over to their shop to see what they have in store for you.

17 comments:

Kay K said...

What beautiful and unique jewelry. These pieces are just the kind of jewelry I would be proud to wear. WOW.

Unknown said...

ooo very unique!! I should forward Letters Earring to my boyfriend, just a little nudge for Valentine's Day present!! The bat ring is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

very beautiful jewelry, i like it so much

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I like the butterfly earrings!:x

Linda Kish said...

I love the butterfly earrings!

Unknown said...

Very cute jewelry! I will be making a purchase (or few) here! :)

Stephanie LaPlante said...

That is a super awesome ring. All their jewelry is gorgeous.

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I really love the silver open bat symbol ring! Super cool!
Thank You for the review.

Fiona N

Carla MA said...

I like the American map necklace. Lots of creative items to choose from!

Unknown said...

Beautiful jewelry.

Unknown said...

These are super cute!

Sylvia said...

Awesome Batman!!

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

That gold ring is just beautiful. I love it!
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

Unknown said...

I love the goldwing ring! Just beautiful!

Unknown said...

I was recently sent a silver open bat symbol ring for review purpose here on my blog, Seeing as it shipped from South Korea it has a speedy shipping time. The ring arrived in an adorable small blue box with a bow on top, Affordable Engagement rings

Anonymous said...

catching on anything or bugging me in anyway it is a cute and simple design that fits my personality. How would you choose your couple rings .

Unknown said...

Seeing as it shipped from South Korea it has a speedy shipping time. swarovski philippines