Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wantable Review

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Wantable for the review  free of charge.****



Just like with makeup no two makeup subscriptions are alike, I recently stumbled upon a subscription company called Wantable who creates personalized makeup, accessories, and intimates boxes to fit each woman perfectly. I received a wonderful opportunity to review one of their boxes, I had my choice to pick one of their three boxes I decided to go with the makeup box. The sign up process was easy and fun to fill out it is the most in depth sign up process I have been through, some subscription boxes have you pick out just things such as "Which design do you like best below" and give you one of their boxes based on that. The Wantable subscription box goes one step further by asking you what kind of products you like using a gauge on the site for "Like" "Dislike" and "Neutral" it then goes over each item asking what shades you like, if you prefer liquid, gel or liquid for eyeliners and eye shadow and much more. I couldn't wait to see what they sent me based off what I gauged my likes and dislikes at.



The shipping was speedy and I couldn't believe how well packaged this subscription box is. I am used to received subscription boxes with everything just thrown in the box and shipped many don't include any packing peanuts or cushion but my Wantable box had two layers of cushion keeping the makeup from bouncing around the box and protecting them from damage in case of an accident. I am very happy and impressed with the selection I was sent to review, I received the following products; Face Stockholm eyelashes #2, MiA BelleZZa ultimate eye pencil in Dark brown, Sorme 'Get a brow gel 937 Dark Brown', A Micheal Marcus prime foundation brush, Micheal Marcus Lipstick in the color 'Debbie' and a sample of Echo Via Organic body oil. The subscription box is $36 a month with a subscription or $40 a month without, The products I received have a retail value of $93.50 so I would 100% say the price is worth the products you receive in the package.



All of the products included in my box are products I would personally buy while shopping for cosmetics, their detailed sign up process did a wonderful job pairing me up with the perfect products. There are too many great items in this box to choose a favorite but if I absolutely had to I would say the Micheal Marcus prime foundation brush is my favorite the bush is the perfect size and super soft. Next in line favorite wise would be the Micheal Marcus Lipstick in the color 'Debbie' and the Face Stockholm eyelashes #2, The Debbie lipstick is a lovely shade it is somewhere in the scale between Red and Pink, It isn't a shocking red but it does give a very lovely "Pop" of color to your lips without over doing it.On special occasions I like wearing false eyelashes, as a mom of two small kids I normally stick with a simple makeup routine but on Date nights, Concerts, Holidays, ect I like to add false eye lashes to my look to give it more of a vibrant look I haven't used these yet but they look like they will work wonders. I have been working on my eye brows more, like many women I never thought they made a huge difference I kept them well groomed but nothing more than that until I realized filling them in can really change a look, I don't do it every day but like to do it as often as possible so I was very happy they included the eye brow items. Want to see what items might be in your box? Head over to their website and see what they have to offer, it is well worth trying out for a month and if you love it why not sign up for more? Shipping is always free and you can cancel, return, or skip a month at any time! This would be a wonderful Valentines gift for a friend, mother, sister or wife/girlfriend in your life.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is Lindsey from Wantable. Thank you very much for your glowing review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your box. Now plan that date night and work those eyelashes - moms deserve a night out, too! :)

Divya Asha said...

Wow. Sounds very interesting. I'm gonna start my shopping now at Wantable :)

Alexandra said...

Thank you for the rereview!! It is very useful because I was very close to order myself a box this month. I bearly could help myself because unfortunatellly my budget is limited for now, but I will consider it for the future. It's good to have a costumers' opinion. :)

Unknown said...

thanks for the info, I will keep this for my next purchase

Unknown said...

I love this thanks for the info

Stephanie LaPlante said...

This makeup box is unique compared to others. Very interested!

AnnLeonowend said...

I don't buy dark colours because they are horrible on me, but everytimme I see one :_D