Friday, January 24, 2014

Dr. Door Mat Review

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Dr. Door Mat for the review free of charge.****



With two small kids keeping the floor clean is important to me, My biggest problem is near the front door we have a tree right outside and leaves are constantly getting into the house when the door opens. I recently found a company called Dr. Door Mat who sells the first antimicrobial treated doormat designed for home use. The mat is infused during the manufacturing process with a specially formulated antimicrobial that permanently bonds to the fibers of the doormat and cannot be tracked through your home. Dr. Doormat is attractive and ideal for all entrances of your home, providing protection for you and your family throughout the life of the product. For allergy and asthma sufferers, placing Dr. Doormat outside the bedroom or on the floor by the bed offers an additional line of defense against dust mites and other allergens. Throughout your home it’s nice to know that Dr. Doormat is working for you 24/7.



We have a small wood section on the inside of our front door and this mat is the perfect size to fit right in that wood area. This mat is unique from the others I have had in the past not just because of the antimicrobial treatment, instead because of how the mat has raised circles all around it which help trap large pieces of mud,rocks,leaves or other similar materials that get tracked into the house on your shoes. The mat is light weight and easy to clean I simply run my vacuum over it and it looks brand new, I have noticed a large decrease in the amount of leaves that end up in my living room there is almost nothing tracked from the door into my living room now. This mat works well and I am glad to have it in my home, I may even buy some for my mothers house. Dr. Door Mat comes in two sizes Apartment Size: 18" x 24" x 3/8" & House Size: 24" x 36" x 3/8" and is available in four colors Charcoal Gray, Chocolate Brown, Peacock blue &Autumn Red.  They are working on a new Pet Dr Door Mat keep your eyes out for it or like them on facebook to stay updated.

9 comments:

MaeRi said...

Too bad I don't have Dr.Doormat in my country.

Unknown said...

That's a really good idea!

Unknown said...

I've seen these on facebook and they seem to work great!

Stephanie LaPlante said...

This looks high quality.

Sally said...

Thanks for reviewing this!! We all have allergies and I am so going to buy some of these!!

Unknown said...

I don't have Dr.Doormat in my country, but that's a really good idea! ;)

Unknown said...

i don't have this in my country , too bad for me

Unknown said...

I would love to put these in front of and inside of my back and front doors.

Anonymous said...

Hey very good post. Loved it. Thanks for sharing information about these door mats. I found good huge collection of Door Mats here which is quite interesting.