Sunday, January 19, 2014

Mark Poulin Jewelry Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Mark Poulin Jewelry for the review Free of charge.****

Have you ever bought or received a item with the intention of giving it to someone else but found it too cute and ended up keeping it? I had that exact situation happen to me recently, I found a small company called Mark Poulin Jewelry who creates adorable jewelry,key chains & more from his own drawings. I recently received a Tyrannosaurus Rex Dinosaur Pewter Necklace & Dinosaur Key chain for a review and immediately fell in love with them once I opened the package.



My package arrived quickly and was packaged perfectly it even came with bonus goodies that I was not expecting. Opening the package I found two adorable greeting cards with envelopes which will be used I am always sending out Birthday cards,Thank you cards and more, There were also two small brown boxes each hand stamped with a cute design. In box number one I found the Dinosaur key chain and a small button, the second package contained the Tyrannosaurus Rex necklace and another button. The super cute hand cast pewter Dinosaur necklace is about a 3/4 inch tall and 3/4 inch wide. It hangs from a really long 20" antiqued chain with a lobster clasp. The key chain is a white bronze dog tag key chain has a brontosaurus and a shooting star on it. I had the intention of giving the necklace to a friend of mine who loves all things T-rex but after seeing how cute and well made the necklace is I don't think I can bring myself to do it.



The necklace is light weight on a small dainty chain that matches the Tyrannosaurus Rex pendent perfectly, the dino has a lot of little details including a stripped belly,spotted back, little toes and an eye ball. The pendant was cast with care there are no rough or sharp edges on this dino everything has been smoothed out and polished I am highly impressed with both the items I received. I don't typically wear jewelry but when I do I prefer it to be on the smaller side so this necklace is perfect for me. The Key chain is well made itself it is the perfect weight for a key chain and having a lobster clasp attached allows you to easily move the dinosaur key chain onto your own set of keys. Mark Poulin Jewelry offers a wide range of precious pendants and more, their website is easy to navigate and their customer service is A+ they response in a timely manner and are always kind.  Looking for something special for a loved one? Head over and check out everything they have to offer.While you are visiting their site you should stop by the 'About us' section it is a fun read that tells you a little bit about everyone who works at Mark Poulin Jewelry, I enjoyed reading it because I got to know a little more about the people behind the adorable jewelry and highly professional work.

18 comments:

Mystica said...

I do so like the key chains. Very pretty.

rosewendy said...

What lovely designs, they make me smile!

Anonymous said...

i love them!!so cute!!!

Unknown said...

These are so adorable!

Stephanie LaPlante said...

They're so unique and adorable! I'd keep them too lol.

Helena Oops said...

So cute and beautiful!
I love them!

Unknown said...

i love them

Unknown said...

These would be such a sweet gift for a little one!

MaeRi said...

So cute ^.^

Unknown said...

Funny and cute!

Unknown said...

These are adorable, they would make a great gift for teens, personally I might even wear the one with the kitties on.

Divya Asha said...

Mark Poulin Jewelry is so unique & cute.

Unknown said...

Very eclectic jewelry and accessories! Liked their FB!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwww, so cute designs!

SAKT Homestead said...

Cute! I love them :)

Unknown said...

Oooooooooooooh! I want monkeys!!!

Unknown said...

This stuff is super cute and would make great gifts!

Ľubaša said...

I love dogss and cats jewelry, and also Mark Poulins rings. Lovely
Lubka K.