Thursday, January 9, 2014

EverBuying.com Review

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Everbuying.com for the review  Free of charge.****



Makeup can be quite magical it covers up acne break outs, birth marks or scars you want hidden and it can turn you from a twenty year old to a sixty year old within an hour. I enjoy color coordination my makeup with my outfits and using different colors to celebrate holidays along with seasonal changes, I have tried dozens of different eye shadows & I can tell you that no two companies are the same. I was recently asked to do a review for Everbuying.com who offers an assortment of products from Electronics to Makeup & clothing. For my review I choose the "P8801 Multifunction Rectangle Box Makeup 88 Colors Eye Shadows Palette with Mirror and Two Applicators Inside", The prices on the site are quite low although I can not say how much their shipping is. Their website states that shipping from China to the US takes 6-14 business days, It may have been due to the holiday season but it took right around two months to reach me so if you place an order be aware shipping times may be longer.



The makeup palette itself looks great it arrived bubble wrapped inside of its box, Both the mirror and the makeup had a thin sheet of plastic over it to keep them from getting dirty. The colors are bold and vibrant, They applied smoothly without any clumps I applied mine with a slightly wet brush to give it more of an eye liner look then a dry shadow and it worked perfectly. The palette has 88 colors that range in shade giving you enough colors to use a different color every day for two and a half months, I personally like the selection they included in the palette although I wish they would have included more reds instead of beige colors.




I wanted to show you more than a color or two so I decided to go with rainbow eye shadow, Above you can see how the one of each color looks. If you wanted a darker or lighter rainbow you could choose either darker or lighter shades in the palette, I wanted something that was bright and would "Pop" behind my glasses. Since the colors are so bright I didn't want to do full eye shadow so I choose to go with more of a thin liner with the shadows. The palette is light weight, one side contains all of the shadows and the other has two foam applicators with holder spots and a large mirror which makes this the perfect palette for traveling. The eyeshadow itself is soft and smooth, when applying it glides on gently but has a big color effect. Everbuying.com has a large selection of beauty products but that isn't all they sell if you are looking for Head phones,A camera, throw pillows or even a new toilet seat they have it, their prices vary from a few dollars to a couple hundred. I enjoy their selection and over all enjoy their website.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I like those colors they are very nice thank you for sharing this I will have to look at what else they offer makeup wise

Stephanie LaPlante said...

You're right about the colors being vibrant. I totally love that!!!

Unknown said...

That's amazing! The colors are very prety :)

Unknown said...

I love the rainbow shadow you did a great job and thank you for the review.

Rabia Akhter said...

I love the rainbow shadow you did a great ;) i love colours ;)

Anonymous said...

what can i comment about this pallete??its like the rainbow and i love the picture of the colors painted on your eyes at the picture of your pallete's giveaway......

jenny87le said...

Perfect palette! All the colors in the same place! I really need this one :)

giovanna sciacca said...

perfect palette, with many colours