Monday, January 20, 2014

Bondi New York Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Bondi New York for the review  Free of charge.****



I used to stick with the cheapest nail polish at the store because I thought all polishes were the same but after trying out different brands I found out that they are all quite different. I was recently able to try out a brand called Bondi New York which seems very popular as their site was mostly sold out of all their available shades, I received Starry Night, NYPD & City Slicker for my review.



The nail polishes were so well packaged it was almost a pain getting them open, but with how easily nail polish can be smashed in shipping I appreciate them being wrapped like they were. I personally love the NYPD it deep navy blue in color, applies smooth and stays true to the color you see in the bottle. I found only a single coat of NYPD works perfectly and achieves the rich color,I have been wearing it for three days now and haven't had a single nail polish chip. The City Slicker I didn't like as much I found it to be a little too thin consistency for me, even after rolling the bottle in my hands as their website suggest to get the colored mixed up it still took almost five coats to cover the nail without any nail showing through. Starry Night is a deep blue almost purple color that is very pretty, this is also a shade that goes on nicely with only one coat and no brush marks show up. Would I purchase from this brand in the future? Yes they have a few shades I would love to try out, so far aside from the one polish I have enjoyed their brand and it has proven to be long lasting. Head over to their website to view all the polish shades they have available.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

they are just amazing!!! <2

Unknown said...

The purple polish looks very good, but I'd like to see some swatches :) I don't like very much the silver one...

jenny87le said...

Love the polishes! Black one is my favorite <3

Anonymous said...

i like them all!nice colors my fav is blue!!

Unknown said...

The blue is beautiful