Monday, January 6, 2020

Cute flats from Mox Shoes!


Usually if I am not wearing my sneakers for work or when it is chilly, I enjoy wearing my sandals. 80% of the year I can be found in my sandals, but I wanted to look for a pair of shoes that was better for social settings than sandals that were still breathable, comfortable and didn't have a heel so when I found Mox Shoes I had to have a pair! Mox Shoes sells man made rubber low maintenance flat that are pretty cute.


Their shoes arrive packaged in a 100% cotton, biodegradable and reusable string bag. I like that instead of unnecessary packaging they included something that you can use over and over again, the bag is perfect for carrying small groceries, toys for the park, or even just your shoes. Mox is an Australian based company so their shoe sizes are a bit different than ours, however they have a very helpful guide on their site to help you find the correct size. I normally wear a size nine in women's so I checked their chart and went with a size 41, the length is perfect I even have a little bit of room between my toe and the top of the shoe, but I wish I would have gone with the 42 which is for shoe size 9.5-10 simply because the width on the 41 is slightly too small for me, so when I remove the shoes I have an imprint of the design on the side of my foot that gets a little itchy. Otherwise I love these shoes.


The shoes are light weight and easy to slip on when you are in a hurry (when you are a busy mom, when are you not in a hurry?). I like that even though they are made from rubber they didn't arrive with any kind of funky chemical type smell which can happen with some materials. If you happen to get anything on your shoes, they are very easy to wash off and they will dry properly thanks to the material used and the design of the shoe, so no more worrying about funky shoe smell from your shoes getting wet. Did you end up with sand in your shoes? Easy just take them off and give them a shake and the sand will come out.


During the summer it gets pretty warm out so the design is quite nice for helping keep your feet cool with proper air flow. I've worn these shoes a few times to different events and I found them to be supportive and they seem to be non-slip as well because the design of the shoe continues on the bottom. The shoes don't take up a lot of room so they are easy to transport with you if you don't plan on putting them on right away, for example if you know you will be wearing high heels all day for an event but want to transfer into more comfortable shoes afterwards you can bring these with!

Mox sells their shoes in twelve different colors, so you can match them to your outfits or simply pick out your favorite color. Each pair cost $39.99 USD

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Mox Shoes for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

52 comments:

Scott DeNicola said...

These remind me of some shoes my girls have now but not the same brand. I'll have to pass this along to them to check out. They are always looking for lightweight footwear especially when it's warm out.

Despite Pain said...

Those are cute shoes. I think I'll take a look at their range. I love that the packaging is a reusable string bag. What a clever idea.

Unknown said...

These shoes are so unique and different! I especially love the biodegradable bag they come in.

Nicole Anderson said...

These shoes look really comfy and great for wearing around in summer. Also ideal for getting around socially when you don't have to wear heels. I'm interested to check them out further.

Aryanne Padilha said...

They look adorable, I like the design a lot. Love the reusable bag it comes with it! as well.

Samsplami said...

I like how you included some of the negatives. Glad it doesn’t outweigh the pros! I love some quality slip ons :)

Nancy P said...

These remind me of the jelly shoes I used to have years ago.

Lindsay Brown said...

These are so cute! I love the design and what brilliant packaging! I will definitely make sure to keep this company in mind for my summer flats!

Subhashish Roy said...

Very elegant and so cute. Nice pair to keep your feet breathing all the time.

What Ayesha Reads said...

These rubber shoes are so comfortable! They are cute.

Cyndi Buchanan said...

These are adorable. The remind me of my jellies I wore when I was a kid.

Renee said...

Those look really cute and comfortable!

Lene Andersen said...

You’re right — these are so cute. Also look very comfortable and indestructible. All good things. Unfortunately, the material would work for me (latex allergy), which is very annoying. Because I would totally go for them.

Anita Wear said...

These would be some great summer shoes!

Live Learn Better said...

This is the type of shoes my wife love to put on during the warm season. This looks so nice and comfy.

Mybeautifulcrazyworld said...

Cute shoes and you know us girls can never have too many shoes!!

Kelly said...

These Mox shoes look great. I’m in Australia so I’ll have to check them out.

swimmer_rach said...

I love these, I remember having a pair like this almost thirty years ago. Can't believe they're coming back into fashion

Smita said...

While I usually don't wear anything other than my comfy Skechers, I wouldn't mind ballet flats like these. I like the fact that they are so compact to carry!

Melanie said...

I hear you on this one! I am always in flats now for sure. Much easier than walking about in heels x

Fransic Verso said...

I've tried different shoes and my sister as well. I'm sure she would love these nice shoes.

Unknown said...

These flats are so cute!! Love the design.

Joanna said...

This is a very interesting concept of shoes. How did you get along with wearing them for the first time? Being made out of rubber, aren't they a bit uncomfortable, until you get used to them at least?

LuLu said...

I love that companies are starting to be more eco-friendly. It's definitely added points for me when I make purchases. These flats are similar to shoes I had when I was younger. These would be perfect in the summer - where I live the roads are cobblestone and it's really hot. These would make walking around so much easier!

aisasami said...

I love flats, more than heels, because they are so comfortable. And, they are so versatile as you can wear them for different occasions.

Neil Alvin Nicerio said...

Cute! My wife would surely love to have one of those. I'll check out how to avail that one and ship it to the Philippines

Marjie Mare said...

Wow, they really look cute and comfortable.

Unknown said...

lovely my feet need these

Daphne Takahashi said...

I've had some pretty similar flats and i gotta say they are really comfortable! Loved that you got yours with a shopping bag that's even better than getting something you'll have to put in the trash.

JHCO said...

Awesome post keep up the great work

Lily said...

I love a cute pair of ballet flats. You look comfy in these.

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

wow! the shoes look super cute! I am absolutely charmed! I will bookmark it and may be but for summer

Marissa Buffett said...

They really are cute, and perfect for spring/summer!

Edye Nicole said...

I love the cute design of these :D

Gina Ferrell said...

Those look really comfy and so cute. They go perfect with jeans which I love!

Leanne said...

I like these !! I love wearing sandals but they’re usually flip flops . These are sandals that you could wear out . They’re very nice .

aprilbluetx said...

These look cute and would go with so many outfits from dresses to shorts. I like the fact they are so easy to clean and dry off.

Melanie Borhi said...

These shoes look super comfy

Alphabet Soup said...

I bet these would be so comfortable.

mousecat said...

Those are very cute and summery. Comfy too.

John Smith said...

Those look unusual! They must be so great for summer!

TRIPPER2365 said...

I will get a pair as a gift thaks

tat2gurlzrock said...

Those are really cute. I would love a pair myself!

AEKZ2 said...

These would make nice pool shoes!

Nikki Far said...

Oh how cute, reminds me of when i was younger.

Hannah Schaffer said...

I love how they have so many colors!!! I love them!!

Judy said...

I'm just not loving the look of them. I'm not a flats person anyways...I wish I was.

LILLIAN BROWN said...

I like that they are light weight, and nice colors

elizabeth miller said...

These are cute I had not heard of this brand.

J Renee W said...

These are so unique, I would love a pair!

sarah letendre said...

These shoes look really great, like you could wear them with a sundress or jeans

ArtemisG said...

I love the design. They look comfy!!!