Thursday, January 23, 2020

Women's Fur lined boots by Lugz!


Everyone should own a comfortable pair of boots for when the occasion calls for them & also to be fashionably cute. I adore boots that have a little extra flair like a fur liner so when I was offered the chance to review the Women's Empire Hi Fur 6-inch Boots from Lugz, I couldn't say no. They offer the boots in six different colors include a lovely rose pink color, however I usually am dressed in all black so I went with the all black boots.



We enjoy going hiking together as a family, we go camping and we enjoy being out in nature so these boots are perfect for when we are out and I need better protection than sneakers offer. We recently drove a few hours up to Northern Arizona to play in the snow, which provided the perfect opportunity to really test these boots out. The fur isn't only around the liner of the ankle, but it also goes down the inside of the boots tongue which adds extra cushion for your feet. The fit of these is perfect for me, no squished toes or heels rubbed raw.


The bottoms are made of rubber and are built to be slip and water resistant, they did fantastic walking around in the snow. The only issue I had was that the snow we were in was fairly soft due to it being fresh so with all of the walking around it got a little packed in the bottom of my boots, so when I was going down hill on a sidewalk that was already a little slippery there was an instant where I felt a little slippage but once I knocked all of the snow out of my boot everything was fine.

Even though I was running around in the snow, some spots even going up past my ankle these boots didn't let any snow or water into them. My feet stayed dry, comfortable and most of all warm the entire time we were out, I loved having them on because not only were they comfortable but they look great as well. I did end up re-lacing them before wearing them as I usually don't like the way shoes come pre-laced.


The insides of the shoes have a Flexastride memory foam insole that feels like a little cloud in your boots. The boots have a deep pure black coloring to them that looks gorgeous in person, even after playing in the snow, walking in a little bit of a muddy area and walking around in a wet grassy area the boots still stayed fairly clean. If they do get dirty they are easy to wipe off with a damp wash cloth. I am a some what short so I also like that these boots give me an extra 1 to 1 1/2 inches in height. The boots will help keep your feet protected while working, hiking or playing and they aren't that heavy so you won't feel weighed down walking around for long periods of time. These boots can be purchased for $84.99 on their website along with a dozen other styles.

What do you look for in a boot when you go to purchase a pair?

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Lugz for the Review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

44 comments:

SimsLife.co.uk said...

Oh they look gorgeous! I do love Winter because I can crack out boots - I love anything that keeps me warm, these boots would definitely keep me warm! They look super comfy too, perfect for the elements! Sim x SimsLife

Chad said...

These look awesome, warm and comfy exactly how i like my boots. Thanks a lot for sharing

kumamonjeng said...

This looks so comfy and warm, great for super cold season. To have a good pair of feet is so important especially during winter.

Laura said...

Oohh those are super cute!!! We don't get snow here but they still look really awesome.

Marysa said...

These look so nice and comfy. We live in Upstate NY and the winters here are brutal. Your boots look perfect for our winter season.

Natalie said...

These boots sure look comfy and warm. Thanks for sharing this. I will definitely look to get them.

Parent On Board said...

Those boots look super warm and cozy. Definitely a must in the snow.

Beauty and the Bump said...

Oh wow! I haven't seen a pair of Lugz in forever. They used to be the "it" thing here in NY, specifically people who lived in The Bronx bought them. These are cute.

Yeah Lifestyle said...

Two things are very important for me when I buy winter boots, the first they need to have a non slip base to avoid me falling over and secondly they must be water resistant and this shoes matches my criteria

SarahWithASmile said...

"Boots with the fur...." Anyone else think of that song? No, just me:) In all seriousness, theses boots look very comfortable and they are super cute.

Kelly said...

Lugz boots look great. So warm and comfy. Perfect for winter weather.

Lene Andersen said...

Oooh, cute, warm, and comfy. They're beautiful boots - great review!

Dreams Abroad said...

I wore some Lugz a few years ago and they by far have been the best shows I bought. I am going to tell my wife about these boots.

Scott DeNicola said...

I wish I saw this post 2 hours ago as my youngest daughter was just asking for boots for winter. These look really comfortable and warm.

Shannon said...

I've never tried these but they look so comfortable! And great for the snow!

Despite Pain said...

Oh, those boots look gorgeous and sound so comfortable. I love the fur lining, perfect for this time of year.

LuLu B - Calabrisella Mia said...

I've never heard of Lugz, but they are absolutely adorable! They look so warm and comfy! I love the fur lining, it's both functional and fashionable! :) It doesn't snow a lot where I am, but the hilly cobblestones stones are super slippery when it rains!

thegodinhoblog said...

In Canada you have to have good boots and it is six months winter. These are really good boots and i have never heard of these, but they look good and amazing.

Aliya said...

Those boots are super cute. I need some good sturdy snow boots. I’m definitely checking these out. Thanks for sharing.

Smita said...

These looks great - comfortable yet cute! I'm sure the rose pink color would look amazing too! When I go to purchase boot I look for a soft and comfortable sole - after years of wearing Skechers I cannot wear shoes with hard soles.

Clarice said...

These looks really nice. I would love to see the pink one.

Re: choosing my boots? I go for the ones with memory foam or super soft since it's really comfortable.

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

look so cute! comfortable and warm. I live in a cold country and I have dogs - warm legs are a must to me

Travelwisesr said...

Awesome looks. I love these pair of boots. In my younger days I always had something similar in army green color.

Britt K said...

These look incredibly comfortable. What I look for in a boot depends on what I am going to need them for. I grew up in the 'snow belt' in Ontario, Canada, so we often had different pairs for different reasons - some were a bit bulkier, but warmer, while others didn't offer nearly as much warmth but were more versatile lol

Sonia Seivwright said...

I live in boots. I wear them even in the summer time. Great review

Alexandra said...

The boots look nice and comfortable but as I read the post I didn't see it mentioned as to where the fur came from. If it was a man-made fur then I would be inclined to purchase boots like these but not if it were from animals. I think that would be a good thing to point out because some people would prefer man-made fur over animal fur. Of course, there are other people who do want the real thing. However, they do look nice.

Romy Schorr said...

Those boots are super cute snuggly and cozy looking, and they obviously are perfect for the snow

John Smith said...

These boots are definitely a classic design!

eya_greyjoy said...

I wish we had winters here in the Philippines too 😂😂

Judy said...

I just saw these on your Instagram. They sure look cozy!

tat2gurlzrock said...

I love their footwear. Me and my fiance' own a few pairs!

Nancy P said...

So cute & practical!

Lisa said...

These look really nice and comfy.

wendy Hutton said...

those Lugs look so comfortable and warm

elizabeth miller said...

These look so warm and sturdy. I like how the soles on them do not look as though they will leak.

Chaylin Crawford said...

Love these boots on you! They look so cozy and comfortable but still stylish.

Maryann D. said...

I like that he insides of the shoes have a Flexastride memory foam insole. This sounds so comfortable and well made too.
twinkle at optonline dot net

kewlshopper said...

These boots look way more comfortable than the crappy ones I currently have.

Rabab said...

Usually, I just look for comfortable ones. However, Im not really into shoes with fur or any extra features, I also love laced boots. These look nice tho

Wanda B said...

I absolutely love the looks of these boots ... especially the fur.

Luna Moon said...

You are not alone on that! Every time I look at these shoes, and while I was writing my review this song was playing in my head.

Luna Moon said...

They are extremely comfortable! I think they are more comfortable than a few of the shoes I own.

Luna Moon said...

We mostly get snow up north where I am, we don't get a lot around where we actual live so these boots won't see much snow. They are great for just wearing around!

Luna Moon said...

They would be perfect for upstate NY! I am loving the addition of the memory foam insole. On days I don't wear them to work I often find myself saying "I should have worn my boots!"