Thursday, May 30, 2019

Make Up For Ever Voxbox!


I recently received a Make Up For Ever Voxbox from Influenster, to test out for a review. The review is for Make Up For Ever's new Matte Velvet skin blurring powder foundation which retails for $38.



The packaging of the foundation is really nice, it comes in a metal tin with a pop open latch. Inside you'll find a good sized mirror, the foundation and a sponge applicator. I really like the applicator they sent with this, one side feels like a beauty blender and the other feels like a soft velvet.





The foundation itself is silky smooth and light weight, you can barely tell you are wearing it. It applies smooth and evenly, one layer is just right. You can use it by itself or use it with a primer, either way it is bound to look great. I've used this on three different occasions so far and it doesn't seem like I've used a lot of the product so I think this will last me quite some time. I am pretty happy with this product and look forward to using it more. You can instantly see it working as you are applying it, however if you have any dark color spots you need covered I may apply slightly more than one coat, otherwise it gives you a nice complete foundation look. Want to get Voxboxes of your own? You can sign up using my link found HERE, you do not need to be a blogger to receive boxes. You just need to fill out your profile, and complete surveys given to you, if you match a future campaign they will send you invites to qualify for a box.

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Influenster for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

7 comments:

Sandra D. said...

I only like lightweight foundation so this looks great.

Ana Gonzalez said...

I like the silky feeling and that you can use it with or without primer!

Nancy P said...

Looks like a high quality product.

Anonymous said...

This looks like a great foundation. I like that you hardly know you are wearing it.

jjmon2012 said...

I am a member have got 2 boxes and really would love more. This foundation looks really nice

bonnie said...

I've gotten a couple boxes nothing too exciting.

Edye Nicole said...

I love makeup! :)

mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net