Thursday, February 6, 2020

Lugz Sneakers for Men!


Usually when I think of Lugz, I think of boots and I know it is the same for many others but did you know they make sneakers as well? I was recently looking through their shoe selection and I was pleasantly surprised at the different styles and colors of sneakers they offer. My husband has been in need of a new good pair of sneakers so we decided to go with the Men's Typhoon Oxford Sneaker in Black/Red along with the color scheme we selected this shoe is available in four other colors.


The Typhoon sneakers have a chunky rubber sole that helps keep your feet protected from the elements and the shoes themselves appear to be made of leather. The shoes look like they would weigh a lot, but they are actually a lot lighter than you'd expect so they are easy to move around in.


My husband and I don't really like the way the shoes from Lugz are laced so we usually unlace them and lace them back up to how we like them, which is an easy task to do. I like that they include a little loop on the shoe to help hold the shoe tongue in place while putting on your shoes and walking.


The shoes offer plenty of arch support along with ankle support thanks to a cushioned insole and a thick cushion around where your ankle is. They are great for all day use, and look great for an everyday look and the all black shoe could even be used with a more formal attire. The stitching is just right and nothing looks out of place, they are extremely well made shoes that are sure to last through many years of wear. You can pick up a pair from Lugz for $59.99 along with dozens of other styles and colors!

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Lugz for the Review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely
my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

22 comments:

Scott DeNicola said...

I never realized that Lugz made sneakers for me either! I have seen the boots before and will have to check these out. After years of running I am forced to find a shoe or sneaker with good arch support. I'll need to check these out.

LuLu B - Calabrisella Mia said...

I'm discovering more and more about this brand, thanks to you! These Lugz sneakers look really sturdy and durable.They would be great for people, like myself, who do a lot of getting around on foot!

Kelly said...

I didn’t know Lugz made sneakers. They look really comfy and supportive.

Trish said...

Good review - they look like a really comfortable sneaker

Unknown said...

I've never heard of the shoe brand Lugz before, but they look super comfortable. Thanks for introducing them to me.

Britt K said...

I have heard of Lugz before but I had NO idea that they actually make sneakers as well! These look great. I'm going to have to share this with my husband because I doubt he realizes that they are an option either!

Subhashish Roy said...

Good product and the sneakers have a very comfortable look around them. Thanks for the review. Worth buying I feel.

Smita said...

These do look like they would weigh a lot but great that they are light and well made. I'll check them out for my husband.

Cyndi Buchanan said...

They look really comfortable and supportive.

Unknown said...

I don't know much about Lugz but this is overall a good review. Glad they are comfortable.

Shelby Baird said...

Interesting post, thanks for sharing!

Buyingstylewithmeg said...

Hmm.. I've actually never heard of Lugz! Good to know they are a comfortable sneaker - will keep them in mind!

aisasami said...

These look super stylish and comfy for men! This would be a perfect Valentine's gift!

Joanna said...

This looks like a nice and comfortable pair of shoes. I like that it offers back and ankle support, for me that is crucial when I buy shoes.

alessia said...

First time that I hear this brand but is seams worthy to give it a try

Fae Celine Ong said...

I have not heard about Lugz before, they sound like a great product.

Neil Alvin Nicerio said...

Nice! This is a very interesting article
Thanks for sharing.

Vasundhra Gupta said...

I'm fascinated by the number of brands that are coming up - consumerism at its peak!

Adventures with Shelby said...

I never heard about these before. Thanks for the review!

Sanjota Purohit said...

They look good and well cushioned.

Lisa D said...

I like they look pretty comfortable and stylish as well.

Maria Blake said...

I like that they have a memory foam insole. They look great as well.