Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Keep your feet warm with Fuzzy Babba!


When my little toes are chilly I usually put on a pair of socks, but why put on a normal pair of socks when I can put on a comfy pair of Fuzzy Babba slipper socks? They offer a variety of slipper socks for men, women and children so there is something for everyone. I was recently sent out a pair for my kids and myself to test out and we are loving them!


I received the Women's Fluffy knit slipper socks with pom poms that look like a Koala bear. They are a one size fits all slipper, I wear a size 9 to 9.5 in women's depending on the brand and these fit me just fine without any issues. The bottoms have small round non-slip grippers which help prevent you from slipping on tile and wood floors. The inside of the slipper socks have a plush sherpa liner that is not only comfortable on your feet but also quite warm! We went camping recently and I brought these with to wear inside of my sleeping bag and I am glad I did, during the night it was freezing and these helped keep my toes from feeling like they would fall off. The pom poms on the top are pretty cute, they giggle when you walk. I like that the pom poms seem to be quite secure on the slippers, each one is actually knitted onto the slipper vs being glued on like some companies like to do.


My son received the Kid's Camo print slipper sock in a small/medium. He was pretty excited to try them on that he wanted them on as soon as they were out of the bag. Like the slippers I received they also have a plush sherpa liner to help keep the feet comfortable and warm during the winter months.


Last but not least, my daughter received the Women's Glam Faux Fur socks with glittery kitty cat details in a M/L. My daughter is only eleven, but her feet are almost as big as mine so we decided to go with the women's slippers for her which fit perfectly. Instead of having a raised up knitted pattern like mine does, this pair of slippers has the cat details sewn into it. The faux fur is extremely soft, it feels silky smooth when you run your hands over it.

The sherpa liner helps keep your feet quite warm, when it gets a bit warmer in the house I usually end up taking these off for a bit if my feet feel a little too warm. They are perfect for wearing during the night and early morning when it tends to be chillier out. I can see these slippers lasting for many winters to come due to how well made they are, and price wise they aren't bad either. Each pair of slippers runs for about $12-$16 each plus they also sell booties and more, and at the moment there are quite a few pairs of slippers on clearance so you can get a pair for as low as $3.50-$6.

💖 Which of the three slippers above do you like the most? If you could have any animal on your slippers, what would you want?

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Fuzzy Babba for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

36 comments:

Sarah said...

They look so warm and comfortable. They are too adorable and a great gift for kids. I think people of all ages would appreciate these actually. Great blog post.

Scott DeNicola said...

Wow these look so comfortable. I sure hope they have the camo ones in mens adult sizes because I am all over these. The price is great as well. Not at all expensive.

Geneva said...

I never heard of Fuzzy Babba. These slipper socks look cozy and comfortable. Seems like they would make fun gifts for the whole family.

Nicole Anderson said...

This is a brand I hadn't heard of before. I love how cute they are and they certainly look warm and cosy as well. Also love the non-slip part on the sole.

Britt K said...

These are so adorable! I just swung over to their website to take a look, and the black cats are TO DIE FOR! They are super practical - between the fuzzy, soft feel and the non-slip soles, what isn't there to love? Thanks for sharing!

Brandi Jo Little, Author said...

My feet are always cold!! These look so warm. I’m definitely checking them out! Thanks for sharing!

Cyndi Buchanan said...

Those look so cozy. My daughter would love them.

MaryO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MaryO said...

These look so beautiful and comfortable. I could wear them all day if i have to, lol

Candice Rice said...

How fun! I love the camo pair! I live in AZ also - Phoenix. Isn't the weather beautiful?

Trish said...

I love the koala slippers! They all look pretty warm and cosy to wear.

aisasami said...

These are cute socks, I love cute animals and fuzzy socks! I would buy these.

Ivana Mearns said...

The cat slippers are so cute! they look lovely in grey, so cozy!

Angelica Chacon said...

I love the koala slippers! These would be a perfect gift for my niece thank you for sharing!

Dreams Abroad said...

Fuzzy Babba is quite a popular brand. They are un and keep your feet warm during the cool months.

Lene said...

These are seriously cute. Although I like all of them, the idea of wiggling pom-poms moving as you do really tickles my fancy. I've actually been looking for something like this that I could put on over my sandals (because my feet don't like shoes). It doesn't matter much since I use a wheelchair, but the ability to slip something warm over my sandals is important in winter. Might check these out.

Raksha Solopassport said...

They look super warm and cute.

Lorita said...

Thanks for the review! They look so comfy and cute!

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

oh my! How very cute is that! i am almost ready to wear it even though I get some rest for my feet only when I wear nothing

Neil Alvin Nicerio said...

Amazing. Your article is a very worthwhile read. I learned something from it. Thanks for sharing.

Jasmine Watts said...

I need this kind of footwear. I need something warm and cozy

magen said...

Those are so cute and look super comfy. I really like the koala ones.

Thuy-Linh Phan said...

The koalas are my favorite! I have a fun slippers collection actually and if I could have any animal slippers mine would be unicorns.

Unapologeticallymeblog said...

Oh my gosh! They are so cute and look very comfy!

Our Redonkulous Life said...

OMG I need these! I love funky footwear.

Krystel | Frugal Living said...

Those kitten ones are so very cute!! These slippers look so comfortable too

John Smith said...

These look made for gift-giving! I think I'd choose the koalas or kittens!

Simmon D. said...

I'd enjoy having a pair that look like frogs.

Maria Blake said...

All of these are really cute, a cute bunny pair would be nice.

Nancy P said...

These look comfortable & fun.

bn100 said...

cute looking

Edye Nicole said...

I would like these :D

mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

LILLIAN BROWN said...

i always have cold feet and these Fuzzy Babba slipper socks are so cute

danielle rice said...

these are too cute. They look so warm

Lily said...

I think these are the cutest. I love the koala one so cozy!

J Renee W said...

I would have chosen the same glittery cat slippers for my daughter, so cute!