Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Treat your pet to Raw Paws Pet Foods!


When I am presented with opportunities to review pet products I can never say no! When it comes to the pets in our family they are just as spoiled as the kids are. The two dogs at my mothers house love when I bring goodies over for them! (one of the dogs is mine but lives at her house). I recently received two wonderful pet products from a company called Raw Paws Pet Food and our pets can't get enough of them.


I wasn't sure exactly what to pick to review so instead of selecting something myself, I provided them with a bit of information on the two family dogs. They did a wonderful job selecting two great products suited for our pets, as an added bonus not only did the dogs get a treat but the cat was able to share in the joy as well.


The first product in our package was a bag of Raw Paws Freeze Dried Chicken Pet treats, like most pet foods the smell is a little off but then again it isn't supposed to be appealing to us! This product was sent because the oldest dog at my mothers house is elderly and has stomach issues so this is something that is soft and easy for him to eat. He highly enjoyed these treats (sorry I didn't get a picture, he is old and grumpy so getting photos isn't always easy) and our cat loves these treats as well. He drools while he is eating this because he enjoys it so much, You can see the wet spots on the floor in the image above where he was drooling a bit trying to eat the food as quickly as he could. A 4oz bag can be purchased for $14.99 on their website, depending on the how much you give your cat/dog this bag should last a little while.



We also received a two pack of Jumbo 6" Bully sticks for Sulley Monster. He typically goes through chew toys quickly so treats like this are ideal as they last a bit longer. He enjoyed chewing on this for a few days before it was gone. They came in a re-seal-able bag which is nice because it keeps the other stick fresh until we are ready to give it to him. You can purchase a two back of bully sticks for $15.99 on their website! Both of these products seem like they are high quality and made with love for the pets they are delivered to, if you are a pet owner I suggest checking out their products.

Do you have any pets? What kind of treats or toys do you like to spoil them with?

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Raw Paws Pet Food for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

16 comments:

Florid Forest said...

I'll keep this in mind when I get a dog!

beautybeyondphysique said...

hahah i thought for a second i would actually see raw meat, lol nice post

Ellen said...

Those seem like great food if you have a pet dog or cat.

Unknown said...

It's so cool to see the pet foods, especially he food looks really cool in those days!

Evan Petzer said...

It is so important to make sure our pets get the propper nourishment.

daddy realness said...

I've never heard of this brand of pet food before. Will keep this in mind if we ever get a dog!

Nick DePasquale said...

I'll have to tell my parents about this. They are always looking for new treats for their dog!

Anny Bon said...

I don't have a pet at the moment. But knowing about these things will be helpful once I get a pet. Thanks for sharing.

Binge on Basics said...

I am going to share this post with all the pet owners I know. This seems so useful for them

Danielle said...

We are looking to get our first puppy so this is some great info. Thank you!

Sanjota Purohit said...

I don't have pets but will recommend this food guide to my pet lover friends.

Ukiyoto said...

aweseom guide to follow and absolutely recommend these

Unknown said...

The pets food looks really cool!

Elizabeth O said...

Our cat will surely enjoy this one.

Adventures with Shelby said...

I'll look into this for my dog!

Aanya Jain said...

This so completely going to be my recommended thing now! For sure