Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Keep your skin smooth with Ceramedx!


Arizona summers can normally get pretty hot and dry, but this year we've been having more excessive heat warnings than normal, which can leave your skin feeling dry, flaky and even itchy. I always drink plenty of water to stay hydrated, but I also try to remind myself to put on lotion daily. I am a bit picky about the lotion I used, I don't like lotions that leave your hands and skin feeling greasy, or lotions that don't absorb into the skin properly. I was recently sent a bottle of Restoring Body Lotion from Ceramedx to test out and I've been enjoying it quite a bit.



The Ceramedx restoring body lotion is fragrance-free it is also paraben-free,cruelty-free,gluten-free, has Non GMO and it's Vegan! Plus it is PH balanced, made from Ceramedx's riceramide 3 blend of plant based ceramides. It comes in a 12oz bottle which sells for $14.99.



This lotion comes out of the bottle feeling a little thick, which normally I try to avoid because it doesn't spread or absorb well, however I was quite surprised at how well it spread out across the skin and vanished. My skin and hands weren't left feeling greasy or oily and I instantly felt the relief it gave my skin. I like that you don't need a ton of lotion in order to cover the area you are applying it to. My skin felt cooler, moisturized and it helped add more towards how soft my skin normally is. Along with the restoring body lotion Ceramedx also sells extra gentle cleanser and ultra moisturizing cream all of which have been clinically tested and are dermatologist recommended. If you want to test out their products without having to fully commit to buying full sized bottles they offer a sample pack that comes with samples of all three products for $1.99. (next month's Beauty & the book giveaway will include one of these sample packs).

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Ceramedx for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

5 comments:

eya_greyjoy said...

Here in the Philippines, we only have 2 seasons to experience. Rainy and dry seasons. But mostly, all throughout the year, the weather is hot. And you will have constant perspiration which eventualky dries out the skin. This product looks promising for this kind of weather 😄

Stephanie LaPlante said...

My skin is very dry and often itchy and flaky. This cream sounds great.

Nancy P said...

I have dry skin, so I understand. Used to live in Arizona too.

RionRose said...

I am always looking for a new lotion! Especially one that is along the more natural route! I will have to check this out!

Sandra D. said...

Always looking for new lotions especially in the winter.