Thursday, August 29, 2019

The Lotsa Style Mini Wastebasket is perfect for vanities!


We could use a little extra room in our bedroom, with how everything is set up there isn't really any extra room to put a trash can next to the bed, but now I don't have to worry about it. Lotsa Style sells a really cute mini wastebasket trash can (or you could use it as a makeup brush holder) that fits perfectly on your desk, vanity or bedside table.



The mini wastebasket comes in two pieces an inner piece that holds the trash and a  decorative outside that holds the mini trash bags in place. It came with three rolls of trash bags so you don't have to worry about getting any for a while, but when you do run out the dollar store sells mini wastebasket bags that would work perfectly. I decided to place my mini wastebasket on my bedside table. I keep a pack of face wipes in my bedside drawer and every night before bed (and in the morning) I use one of the face wipes to feel refreshed and help remove any oil build up from the day. Instead of needing to go into the bathroom to throw out my face wipes I can just put them in this little wastebasket.



The miniwaste basket actually holds a pretty decent amount, I've had it on my desk for about a week now and have thrown out dryer sheets from when I do the laundry, face wipes, and more and the can is only about half full. This wastebasket would be perfect on a vanity or even an office desk.

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Lotsa Style for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

No comments: