Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Canna Bath Co. Review!

 

After a long day of work, it can be quite nice to come home & relax in a nice shower or bath, especially if you did something strenuous during the day that might have left you a bit sore. CBD products can help aid in reliving some of your stiffness & pain, over the last several years it has become quite a popular product to use and there are tons of products that contain CBD. In the past I have tried pain creams, lotions & gummies that contain CBD and I recently was able to try something new! CBD infused bath bombs. I was recently sent a few items from Canna Bath Co. to test out & review. If you are new to CBD & aren't entirely sure how it works, they have a FAQ section that may help you.

I was sent three bath bombs - Calm which is the scent bergamot patchouli, Energize which is the scent Coconut Lime & Arouse which is jasmine ylang ylang. Plus, I was also sent a tube of the CBD muscle rub lotion in the scent peppermint eucalyptus and an adorable rubber duck! 


The bath bombs all smell so good, so it is hard to choose a favorite out of the three! Each one weighs 4.5oz which is big enough to fit into the palm of your hand, so you can be sure that just one bath bomb will be enough no matter how full you fill your bathtub. Each one has 60mg of hemp-based CBD that is safe for use on sensitive-skin. They can be purchased for $15 per bath bomb. I found the bath bombs to be quite relaxing to use thanks to the scent combinations used for each one. They dissolved at a fast pace mixing in with the bathwater & the calm had a nice surprise which is a small yellow duckie inside that will also dissolve in the water. The color from the bath bombs will not stain your bathtub which is a plus especially for anyone who rents. I only used two of the bath bombs, one of them I have put aside to put into next month's Beauty & The Book giveaway so keep an eye out for that if you'd like to enter. 

Next is the CBD muscle rub, the peppermint is strong with this one! It is a peppermint eucalyptus scent, but boy is that peppermint scent strong. It does smell good but at the same time it is slightly overpowering for sensitive noses, it kind of smells like a bowl of crushed up peppermint candies. I honestly cannot tell if I like the muscle rub or not. It does help with aches & pains however the peppermint is very cooling, so depending on where you apply this you might not like the tingly feeling it gives. I used this on the top of my hand where I had been having a little bit of pain with the nerve that runs to my thumb & having the cool air touching the spot where the peppermint was already making it chilly almost made it feel like it was burning so I ended up washing it off. It could also just be that I am a wuss when it comes to the cooling tingly feeling. If it were the middle of summer & you used this on a spot that is covered by fabric, I can see having much better results with the cooling factor of the rub. The lotion is cruelty free, paraben free, vegan, gluten free & free of dyes which is nice for anyone with allergies. It contains 200mg of CBD & comes in a 5,5oz tube which can be purchased for $30. You will only need a little bit of the muscle rub at a time, it applies smoothly, absorbs well and works quickly to help target your sore spots. Canna Bath Co. also sells an assortment of other products such as bath salts & body wash.

Do you enjoy using CBD products? Would you want to try out one of the many products Canna Bath Co. offers? Which of the three scents of bath bombs listed above would you be most interested in trying?

Disclaimer- Canna Bath Co. provided the product above for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

13 comments:

Beth said...

Yes! A bath balm and some muscle rub sound so perfect to me! That's the perfect way to relax after a long day.

richard Lowe said...

Interesting information about products that I've never even heard of before. I think many would find these valuable.

heather klein said...

this is a great gift idea for the holidays. everybody is stressed out and needs an opportunity to relax in a bath.

Jen S. said...

I haven't used CBD products before. It sounds neat that Canna Bath offers a new type of stress relief for people. Mixing in CBD and bath bombs is a great idea.

Anonymous said...

This sounds amazing! I would love to try a CBD bath bomb. I like that it’s safe for use on sensitive-skin as I struggle with this.

Debbie

Fransic Verso said...

Interesting review, sharing this with my partner as its something of interest to my partner. Thank you for sharing!

khoingn | The Broad Life said...

Looks good I really want to try those product. I have used a bathbomb before but it didn't have CBD. Products with CBD aren't allowed on the market so I cannot find one.

Ntensibe Edgar said...

Hhhmm....this is my first time hearing of a bath bomb. I do want to experience it first and from then, I can offer my honest feedback. Thanks for sharing on it and I hope I leave relaxed.

Nikki Wayne said...

I want to try that bath bomb! Thanks for the review. I will check them out.

Kimberley said...

I really enjoyed reading your review of Canna Bath Co! 🛁 Your detailed and honest assessment of their products is super helpful for someone like me who's looking for quality bath and wellness items. Your writing style is engaging, and it's clear you put thought into your experience. Thanks for sharing this valuable review!

Jennifer Prince said...

I'm really a sucker for a good bath bomb! I try to take them with me when I travel, and these sound so great.

Heather Swanson said...

I love to try new bath products

Melissa Greene said...

Sometimes I get large knots in my shoulders so soaking in the tub helps, I will have to see about trying this hopefully it would help.