Friday, October 6, 2023

Munchie Mountain - Get Munchies delivered right to your door!

 

Munchie Mountain is a subscription box for all of you who are sweets & snack lovers! They offer a monthly subscription box for $49.95 a month. Each box will contain anywhere from 50-75 snacks of various sizes ranging from chocolate to chips. This month you will receive a Halloween themed snack box that includes items such as chips, popcorn, chocolate and much more. If you aren't really someone who is interested in a subscription box, they also offer boxes for one time purchase, they range in price from $34.95-$39.95. 

I was lucky enough to receive one of the October boxes to check out & write a review on. My family & I are very happy with this box it is a great size for the four of us to share and each have something we enjoy in the box. It is still slightly hot out where I am, so after I had opened it and saw there was chocolate included, I popped the whole thing into the fridge to harden the chocolate again. I love that almost everything included had a Halloween theme or was a snack sized version like you would get out Trick-Or-Treating! I know it is silly, but I thought the mini bag of Doritos was so adorable, I've never seen a bag that small. 


If you order this subscription box & are single or just a couple you can probably make this box stretch out for a while. For a family it works as well, there are four of us in our house and when we go to grab a munchie we might only grab one or two little treats at a time so this will last us for about two weeks with the kids also taking one or two things with them to school in their lunch boxes. 

They even included a few non-food items which were some vampire teeth & Halloween stickers which my kids have been having fun with. Is the box worth the price point? I think that entirely depends on your budget and also what is included in the box. If it was nothing but the tiny Halloween candies, I would say probably not. However, there are some larger sized items and the assortment included in this was fantastic. Breaking it down everything in this box comes out to about $0.66 each as there are 75 pieces in this particular box. Everything was well packaged & arrived in one piece, I think a snack box would make a fun gift for a birthday or holiday surprise.

What do you think? Is this a subscription box you'd subscribe to, or would you just order a single box to try it out?

Disclaimer- The product mentioned above was provided by Munchie Mountain for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

22 comments:

Beth said...

This is fully awesome! I'm a huge snacker, and so are my kids. A monthly arrival like this would be fantastic for us.

Stephanie said...

This munchie box is a great deal - better than what I would get purchasing in the grocery. Also, it would introduce the family to some new items instead of the same things I buy everyweek.

Sue-Tanya said...

Munchie Mountain is a snack lover's dream! πŸ«πŸΏπŸ“¦ With a variety of treats in each box, it's like a monthly adventure for your taste buds. Plus, the Halloween-themed box sounds spooktacular!

Anonymous said...

OMG! This Munchie Mountain seems like a great subscription box for foodies 😍. My snack lover husband would surely enjoy these goodies! I'll have to check this out!

Everything Enchanting ❤️

Paula Richie said...

Sounds like a delicious and fun snack box for Halloween! The mini Doritos are too cute. ~ Paula Richie

Lisa said...

I really love this idea! The service sounds great and Munchie Mountain is the perfect name for when you have the munchies!

Kat said...

Your descriptions were so vivid that I could practically taste the goodies.

Monidipa said...

They have Doritos and now I am ready to get this subscription.

Chad said...

omg I am a sucker for munchies!!! I want all of them and more...Great idea actually, very convenient.

Citrus Spice and Travels said...

What a lovely snack box it seems to have so much variety and choice of snacks to suit all tastes.

annies home said...

sounds like a great deal I know the grandkids are always looking for a snack this would save me time and money

Nyxie said...

These all look amazing! I can barely eat anything at the moment but I'd kill for anything from this blog post be it chocolate or sweets!

Sonia Seivwright said...

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the October box. It's great to hear that you and your family enjoyed the box and found it a perfect size for sharing. The Halloween theme and snack-sized portions sound like a fun addition to the box, and I'm glad you appreciated the attention to detail. The mini bag of Doritos does sound adorable, and it's always fun to discover new and unique items in a subscription box. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Olga said...

Wow, it looks like a fun box. Usually, we buy snacks in the grocery story for snacking and my son's lunch box. I`ll check Munchie Mountain. Thank you for the idea.

heather klein said...

Pinch me because I must be dreaming! I would love to find this box of goodies at my front door. Everything looks delish.

Barbie's Beauty Bits said...

Oh my goodness! That's a lot of items for a monthly box. 50-75 snacks of various sizes, yummy!

Anonymous said...

I love this! I always end up buying the same snacks and my kids get bored. This is a great way to try new things and for my kids to actually eat the snacks I buy.

Melanie Edjourian said...

That subscription box sounds amazing. They have packed it full of goodies. I really love the variety of products included in it.

Gervin Khan said...

First time to heard about that subscription box and it sounds so good. I will check this out!

Ntensibe Edgar said...

Without a doubt, I am ready to sign up for delivery of these treats! They will save the so many trips to Hajjati's shop.

Stoori Khan said...

Glad I discovered this business. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa Greene said...

I would love this, it would be perfect for my kids so they can pick out things to take to school with them in their lunch.