Monday, April 24, 2023

Jurassic World Captivz Hatchlings by ToyMonster International!

My kids & I were recently invited to check out some Jurassic World CAPTIVZ Hatchlings from ToyMonster International. We couldn't wait until they arrived, so we could open them up & see who we were lucky enough to get. The Jurassic World movies are great to watch together as a family, and having grown up with the original Jurassic Park movies (the first one came out when I was two), it makes me happy that my kids not only get to enjoy the original movies but the new series as well. Blue is one of our favorites from the movie so we were hoping we would get her in one of our hatchling eggs. Funny enough, she was the first one we found when we had started to open our eggs.

The outside packaging of these eggs makes it seem like when you open the egg you'll find a ball of slime with a dinosaur in it. However, upon opening the eggs I found that the slime is in it's own little bag - dinosaur free. The dinosaurs, a collectable token, slime in a bag & sheet that shows all the possible dinosaurs you could end up with are included in the egg. I am actually pretty happy the slime & dinosaur came separate so that the dinosaurs didn't need a scrub. The egg shells are a hard plastic & they can be snapped back together so you can keep them to re-use, your kids can use them when playing with their slime, as a toy or you can keep them until next Easter & use them to hide candy in.

All of the dinosaurs come in two pieces, you'll need to snap the two pieces together & it is very easy to do. You can even switch it up and swap their parts around to see what kind of new species you can think of. The eggs were fun & easy to open, We liked that they had the little collectors tokens with them, they kind of reminded us of pogs. 

We had ten eggs in total to open up, we ended up with eight unique dinosaurs & two that were duplicates of dinosaurs we already received. Opening the eggs was fun for the whole family, even my husband became invested wanting to see which dinosaur we would end up with next. I was pretty happy we got the cutie shown above, he was one of the two I was hoping we would get. His new home is now on my collectable shelf so everyone else can see how cute he is too. These adorable eggs are available in Hatchlings Single Eggs or purchased in packs of three, they can be found & purchased at Five Below + Meijer.

Disclaimer-  ToyMonster International & Playwise Partners provided the product above for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

20 comments:

Becky, Cuddle Fairy said...

Aw these are so cute. I like that you can swap the pieces to make different species of dinos! What a fun set of toys you have now.

Samantha Donnelly said...

How cute are these my kids would have loved these all of them loved dinosaurs

Anonymous said...

These are so fun and cute! I know my niece will love these Jurassic World Captivz Hatchlings. Sending it to my sister now! Thank you for the suggestion!

Debbie

Laura said...

These are so cute. All four of my kids have gone through a dinosaur phase!

mail4rosey said...

I suppose it's better that the slime is in its own bag. Regardless, they're cute. :)

Dana Vitolo said...

How cool! My 4-year-old daughter has been into dinosaurs lately, and she would love these Jurassic World Captivz Hatchlings!

Anonymous said...

If this isn't the cutest activity for kids! What youngster doesn't enjoy playing with dinosaur-themed games and toys. Stephanie

Chad said...

omg these are the cutest ever! I love doing DIYs with my son, I can't wait to make these, super cool.

Ntensibe Edgar said...

Aaawwww...those are very pretty dinosaurs you "hatched" there. They aren't anything like the real ones that existed so many centuries ago. Thanks for sharing about them.

Monidipa Dutta said...

Your blog post about "Jurassic World Captivz Hatchlings" is absolutely fascinating! I loved the way you described the details about the toy and its features, making it easy for readers to understand its functionality. The pictures were also amazing and helped me visualize the toy better.

Nyxie said...

I would have killed for these as a kid! I was a big dinosaur fan! Still am, in some ways.

Tammy said...

That actually looks like such a cute toy! I love that each has a surprise hidden inside!

Lavanda Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing this review about Jurassic World Captivz Hatchlings. It sounds like an interesting and fun toy for children. I appreciate the information and your thoughts on it.

Anonymous said...

Jurassic World CAPTIVZ Hatchlings set looks like a lovely toy gift set for the kids! And oh my, those baby dinosaurs look so adorable 😍❤️. My niece would love this toy, for sure!

Natural Beauty And Makeup ❤️

alita said...

I have a teenager and even him will love these. He is obsessed with Jurassic!

Beth said...

These are awesome! The stories of Jurassic World take us to a universe where humans and dinosaurs must learn to coexist.

Yeah Lifestyle said...

These look great. I like the fact too that the slime is in a seperate bag to the dinosaurs.

Fransic Verso said...

Look cool, love the design of the animal inside the eggs. Wonderful review about this hatchlings.

Jupiter Hadley said...

I love the little dinosaurs, they look so adorable! Surprise boxes are a huge thing in our household and these are really cool.

Levi Ackerman said...

Awww, cute! I love dinosaurs, especially from the Jurassic Park movies!