Monday, April 24, 2023

Build & Paint your own Bird House!

We recently received a bonus summer mail from Horizon Group USA, they sent use a build and paint your own bird house. I like putting out bird seed for the small birds we have in the area so I am hoping one of the lovely couples decides to make this house their home. This kit comes with all of the pieces you'll need for the bird house itself, along with smaller wood pieces to use as decoration plus glue, paint and a paint brush.

My son put this together and painted it all on his own and he wanted me to make a note about how easy this bird house was to put together. It was one of the easiest kits we've ever used to build a bird house. The little wooden birds they included as decorations are pretty cute, I also like the little fence pieces included. 

Some of the paint colors you will need a second coat otherwise it is a little too thin, otherwise we didn't have any issues or negative points with this kit. Adding the string to hang it from was easy peasy and took less than a minute to do, now we just need to find the perfect spot on the back porch to hang it up on. As a bonus this kit only cost $8 on Amazon! 

Disclaimer- Horizon Group USA provided the product above for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

1 comment:

Levi Ackerman said...

That's so fun, I love arts and crafts. And might I say, what a beautiful little bird house you guys made ^.^