Tuesday, April 4, 2023

STMT Designer art studio review!

My kids love getting new art sets, so when we received this STMT D.I.Y designer art studio in our recent quarterly Horizon Group USA gifted box we were pretty excited to use it. This art set comes with a lovely selection of supplies which includes a white crayon, twelve brush markers, four gel pens, twelve tubes of watercolor paints, twelve oil pastels, four paintbrushes, a paint palette, seventeen die-cut designs, four watercolor resistant cards, and a notebook all inside of a golden carrying case. 

This kit can be purchased on Amazon for $24.99, it can also be purchased at big box stores such as Walmart, Target, and Local craft stores. My favorite part of this kit is the brush markers, they write so smooth & each color is vibrant + bold. I also like the notebook included in this as well, the paper is really nice and works well with the rest of the supplies in this kit. 


Along with this set Horizon Group USA sells dozens of other awesome craft & activity kits for a range of ages and interests. Check them out! I will be posting a list of ten of our favorite craft sets soon.

Disclaimer- Horizon Group USA provided the product above for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

3 comments:

Maryann D. said...

STMT Designer art studio looks wonderful. My daughter is a terrific artist and would love this set.
twinkle at optonline dot net

alita said...

I think its time for my kids to get new art sets. They will love this!

Levi Ackerman said...

My son doesn't really like to do art, but I'd love to use this for myself if I'm being honest with everyone :)