Friday, December 9, 2022

Dust-free kitty litter from Tuft + Paw!

 

In my personal opinion the worst thing about kitty litter is when it creates a little cloud of kitty litter dust when you are pouring it into the pan. It gets into your nose & on your clothing leaving you smelling litter even after you are done changing the box. So when I received an email from Tuft + Paw asking if I wanted to try out their new Really Great Cat Litter that is dust-free how could I say no? 

This litter really is dust free as advertised. Instead of little bits of clay, sand or crystals this litter is made from soybean byproduct & is in the form of little pellets. The pellets also help prevent you from having litter tracked outside of the litter box since it won't stick to your cats paws and fur as easily as traditional litter. It also disintegrates in water making it safe to flush down your toilet instead of having to bag it up to throw out. One bag of litter will last you for a whole month, you can buy one bag at a time for $29 for opt to get three months at a time for a discounted price. 

My cats seem to enjoy using this litter & I find it easy to scoop to clean out. It doesn't have the traditional smell of cat litter which is great for my nose and it seems to do well at hiding most cat smells that escape from the litter box. It is also light weight and I haven't noticed any of it being tracked around the bathroom, plus the low-dust/no-dust is a big help for the cats as well. This is a litter I would think about using again once what we currently have is gone. I also like that it conveniently ships to the house, perfect for anyone who doesn't want to carry around a big container of kitty litter at the store.

Disclaimer-  Tuft + Paw provided the products mentioned above for the review  free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchasing the product.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

A thousand times yes; I hate the dust clouds too! It’s gross and once it’s gets in your nose your stuck smelling that for HOURS! This sounds like a much better alternative to kitty litter for all the reasons and not near as much of a hassle to clean! Thank you for sharing this with us!

-Whitney Stewart

Beth said...

This is fantastic! My friend has a cat, and that dust gets everywhere. She hates it but she hasn't been able to find anything. I'm showing this to her.

Jupiter Hadley said...

Cat litter has a really strange smell to it, so it's interesting to hear that this one doesn't have the same sent! I will have to have a look, thank you for sharing.

Indu Indra said...

Your review says all about this cat litter. People with cat will find this very useful.

Yeah Lifestyle said...

This sounds like a good choice for cat litter. I often buy a wood based one, which is good but it does create dust.

melissa cushing said...

I may have to check this litter out for my cat. I cm looking to change his current litter and something like thesis perfect!

Lisa said...

We don’t have cats, but this dust free kitty litter would be perfect for my best friend. They have 2 cats and have the same complaints as you outlined.

Tammy said...

A great product to check out for cat owners. One reason I have not yet gotten a cat is the litter box...I don't trust a lot of the brands out there with all the different chemicals they mix into there and having it sat in the house all day, I'm weary of it. Thanks for sharing!

Melanie Edjourian said...

This sounds really good. The stuff we use for Roxi does seem to have some dust. I think we might need to change it.

Elizabeth Williams said...

This kitty litter sounds great especially the fact that it is dust free and made with soybean byproduct.

Jasmine M said...

I never knew that there was kitty litter like this. I know of a few people who could use this since they have cats.

Marysa said...

What an interesting type of kitty litter. We have only used traditional litters.

mimibouna said...

i needed this my cat litter is driving me crazy

Melissa Greene said...

I can use this for my cats the dusty smell of it drives me nuts.