Saturday, December 24, 2022

Venustas heated vest Review!

 

As many states are bracing for major snow storms it may be a great time to pick up a heated vest for when you need to go outside. I was recently gifted a Womens Heated Vest 7.4V from Venustas to test out for winter & it is wonderful to have on hand for the extra cold mornings. Whether you enjoy being outdoors or just get cold easily this is a great way to add a little extra warmth to your outfit when the temperature drops outside. This vest can be purchased for $159.99 on their website & they also sell heated jackets, gloves & more. 


The vest is sold in a S all the at up to a 4XL, it has a water & wind-resistant exterior to add an extra layer of protection during winter weather. This vest has six sections of carbon fiber heating elements, which include your back, the back of your neck, each shoulder and the front stomach area on both sides under the pockets. It has three different temperature settings low, medium & high so you can adjust to a lower setting if you start getting a little too warm & it comes with a helpful guide to teach out the color for each setting so you can adjust it using the black button on the breast of the vest. 

Depending on which setting you leave the vest on it will run from anywhere between three to ten hours when fully charged. The battery comes with a wall charger & instructions on how to make your battery last longer when you aren't using it during the warmer months. 

I can definitely feel the most warmth in the neck & shoulder areas of the vest, I don't notice the back as much but that may be because I wasn't leaning against anything while I was wearing this. It does really help keep you warmer when wearing this though, it makes a great middle layer between your shirt & your jacket to really keep you cozy. I haven't needed to wash this but you'll be surprised to know that it can be washed in a washer without any issues. 

Disclaimer- Venustas provided me with the products mentioned above for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase. 

27 comments:

Beth said...

I need this in my life! I am always cold, so this is perfect for me.

Olga said...

Looks like a nice vest. My sister is always cold and I'm going to send this blog post to her.

Tweenselmom said...

Looks so comfy! I need more vests in my closet honestly :)

Ntensibe Edgar said...

Wow...this is a first! I think I will need this vest, when I get to visit Kabale!

monique s said...

So sporty and love the warming component. Great for snow shoveling

Nyxie said...

I am always cold and could really do with something like this! Amazing and definitely something I'll be looking into.

Knycx Journeying said...

a lot of places in the world are getting really cold and it's time to look for a new jacket, thanks for reviewing this and I think it's useful.

Anonymous said...

I bought my husband a heated vest and he loves it. They are so nice to have in the cold winter months.

Shirley O said...

This vest looks so comfy and a heated vest would be perfect for these cold winter months.

Chloe Arnold said...

Why did I not own something like this when I lived in NYC!? Genius!! Might have to pick one up still for our ski trips! What a great idea!

Kristy Bullard said...

My son will love this vest! I may have to get a few for when we vacation in the Smoky Mountains, too.

Sonia Seivwright said...

I will surely be needing this during this winter period in Scotland. The cold here is too much.

Prajakta said...

Do they have similar heated vests for men? I would love to buy one for my husband.

Anonymous said...

This would be perfect for my husband. He has to go to Utah for work and it was snowing so much in December.

Angela Ricardo Bethea said...

I've never heard of Venustas before but that sounds like a great product to check out especially to those living or traveling to cold areas.

Heather Swanson said...

This vest would be great for being out at the birdfeeders & shoveling.

Fransic Verso said...

Amazing vest for winter. Would be perfect for below-zero countries to stay warm. Thank you for the review!

Maryann D. said...

I never knew about Venustas heated vests. This would really be useful for us when we start to shovel our driveway after a snow storm!
twinkle at optonline dot net

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Melissa Greene said...

I get pretty cold in the winter I could use one of these.

J Renee W said...

I love that vests and jackets can heat up now, so convenient for those bitterly cold days.

elizabeth miller said...

My husband and son both have the jackets and vest for work and love them.

sevenwhiskers said...

i think i'd overheat lol but i know a few folks who would love this

Gina Ferrell said...

This vest is amazing and looks so comfy. Perfect the those cold winter days!

Lori Padgett said...

I would love to have a heated vest. It gets so cold where I live. My hubby has a heated sweatshirt and absolutely loves it.

Sandra D. said...

This is great to have going sledding. My husband loves his heated vest.

Antoinette M said...

This would be awesome for the cold winter months in the Midwest!