Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Halloween Town Pumpkin Patch in Chandler,AZ!

 

Halloween Town in Chandler is open again for the Halloween season. This mini carnival is perfect for parents with small kids as this pumpkin patch is specifically geared towards children ages 2-8. There were about twelve different rides set up for kids to ride on along with a mini maze & large slide.


Know Before You Go:

  • Admission is $5 per person for ages 2+, Children under two are free. Parking is free.
  • All you can ride wrist bands are $25 - I suggest buying them only for the smaller children, most of the rides are set for specific heights + weights. My nine year old son was too tall for a few of the rides & the only thing us adults went on was the burlap sack slide. 
  • Game tickets are $1 each, I believe they may sell them in a cheaper bundle if you buy a certain amount. - There are five different games, the cheapest one cost $3 or 3 tickets 
  • Food Prices range from $5-$16 and drinks range from $3-$4. I would give the food a two out of five stars, three of us ordered pizza which was a little burnt & I was told had tasted like it wasn't fresh. My chicken tenders basket was $16 it came with three small chicken tenders and some fries, the fries weren't hot. I do not see any thing on their website about not being able to bring snacks, small children tend to snack a lot through out the day so I would bring a snack or two for them to enjoy while waiting in between rides.
  • If you plan on eating at the event there are hand sanitizer stations, however I recommend bringing some wet wipes or baby wipes to clean your hands before eating. 
  • There is face painting, a pumpkin patch, pumpkin painting, a mini hay maze, bounce houses & fun photo opportunities. 
  • The pumpkin patch is located in the parking lot of Chandler Fashion Square - 3111 W Chandler Blvd Chandler, AZ 85226
  • They open now until October 31st. M-F they are open 4pm-10pm & weekends from 11am-10pm.


Halloween Town was busy, but it wasn't overly crowded. The ride lines, food lines & game lines were short which is great when dealing with small children. I liked how they had everything laid out, the pumpkin patch was easy to navigate & there were plenty of areas to explore. Everything was very straightforward & easy to understand as they had plenty of signs letting you know how much everything was and if you did end up needing help there were staff members all over who were friendly & there to help out. 



Some of the games are a little more challenging than the others so a few of them offer small prizes even if you only score a point in the game. Each of the kids ended up winning a small ice cream shaped stuffed toy, a lollipop stuffed toy and they also have a dragon plus some cotton candy and a small pumpkin.

We thought that Halloween Town was cute & it is perfect for families with small children. If you have a mixture of ages the older kids will have fun playing the games, although they may not be able to go on many of the rides so I'd see how many they could go on before buying older kids a all you can ride wrist band. Older kids can also still enjoy face painting & the pumpkin patch where you'll find dozens of pumpkins of assorted sizes, shapes and colors to choose from. 

Disclaimer- Tickets & Ride Bands mentioned above were provided by Halloween Town for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

17 comments:

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

Looks like SO much fun! I love pumpkin patches and pumpkins in general (they are easily my top 10 foods and definitely got the looks). I do think visiting a pumpkin patch is a highlight of the season

Desserts With Stephanie said...

What an amazing time for the kids (and parents also!). The price is reasonable for a family outing.

Beth said...

This looks like so much fun! MY husband and I have always loved taking the kids to places like this when Halloween rolls around.

alita said...

This place looks so much fun to spend Halloween with the kids. I feel like they will enjoy and like this place. Thanks for sharing.

Rose Ann Sales said...

Oh my! This is a really wonderful and amazing place to visit! My kids would love to be here for sure!

SONIA SEIVWRIGHT said...

My daughter would love this. In fact, all my future kids will attend something like this event every year.

Fransic Verso said...

This is soo much fun and I'm glad you shared some important information about it. Thank you for sharing!

Nur said...

We must go with my niece at halloween this year, it looks so fun.

Bedabrata said...

I was very excited about the Halloween party. Seems like it is a fun place to visit with kids this season. However your review of the food is not encouraging. We will bear that in mind.

Marysa said...

What a cute place! This sounds like a fun event to visit as a family.

Ntensibe Edgar said...

This is nice! I would love to come here with my boys! They will love it, for sure.

Abida said...

This place seems perfect for Halloween. Would love to explore it with my family.

Chad said...

I loooove going to an experience like this one, it is so so cool. The fall colors make it even better...

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

This looks like a lot of fun and a great place to visit over Halloween. Love the hay maze.

bye:myself said...

This looks like so much fun and is definitely a great way to enjoy the last rays of sunshine in the fall. I particularly like the maze.

Jupiter Hadley said...

I love seasonal events like this - they seem so fun! There sounds like a lot of variety at this event, thank you for sharing.

Lady In Read said...

it has been too long since we went to any such places ... our kids are both older teens now and when i drive past any pumpkin patch or other such place, it is always with fond memories..
this place looks and sounds like loads of fun for young ones