Saturday, October 8, 2022

Paint your own Bluey light up figurine.


We always love seeing the new kits that Horizon Group USA comes out with. I have always been a big fan of crafts that can be used as a gift or have a secondary purpose, so it was awesome receiving this paint your own light up figurine! How neat is it that your child can paint their own night light featuring a well-loved character? 

I am going to be honest, I nor my kids have ever watched Bluey, but I've heard a lot of very positive reviews about the show from both adults & children. Even without having watched the show, both characters featured on this light up figurine are pretty adorable. I love that it comes with twelve different colors of paint, some craft kits stick to a primary four or five colors which can be a bit boring. The paints included in this let you paint the characters as they are on the show or allows you to come up with your own color combination. 

Along with having an assortment of paints to choose from the light itself changes colors! The figuring is made from a white plastic material, so it is not heavy & will be easy for your child to carry around with them if they need to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom or if they want to take it to stay the night at a family members house. Prices on this figure varies depending on where you are purchasing it from, for some reason it doesn't seem to be on Amazon at the moment, however it can be found at Target for $14.99 or at Hobby Lobby for $24.99. 

Is your child a fan of Bluey? Who is their favorite character from the show? If you or your child are not fans of Bluey, who would you like to see as a light up figurine?

Disclaimer-  Horizon Group USA provided me with the products mentioned above for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase. 

2 comments:

Wanda B said...

What a fun project this would be. Haven't done anything like this in a long time and I know our grandchildren would enjoy it.

Melissa Greene said...

My kids love to paint and I agree I like that it is also a light.