Friday, June 3, 2022

Dinosaur play & explore sensory bin from HGUSA.

 

Sensory bins & tables have become quite popular over the last few years as they are a great hands-on learning experience. If you are looking to start using a sensory bin with your child, but don't know where to start then Horizon Group USA has you covered. They sell three different pre-assembled sensory bins that come with everything you need to get started on your sensory journey. The three themes are Seal Life, Dino Galaxy & Unicorn. 

My kids and I were recently sent the Dino Galaxy Sensor Bin in our partnership box & it is a pretty neat bin. The storage container for it is a lot larger than I had expected it to be, it measures 14.5 x 9.75 x 3.25 with a lid that locks shut to keep everything inside. 

The sensory bin comes with green smiley sand, garden pebbles, a paint brush, a foam volcano, a shovel, a roller, toy trees and dinosaur figurines of course. The only thing I would change about the contents is having double the amount of sand in it as it isn't really enough to cover the half of the bin like it is supposed to. Younger children tend to like to play with sensory bins, but this was fun for my nine year old too because we all love the play sand from HGUSA. 

Each kit sells for $14.99 on Amazon, you can buy just one or collect all three. After your child is done playing with it simply lock the lid on & keep it stored until later. The slimey sand can get a little dried out over time if left out so I suggest keeping it stored in a sealed storage container or baggie.

Disclaimer-  Horizon Group USA provided me with the products mentioned above for the review + giveaway free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase. 

11 comments:

bn100 said...

looks fun

Carmen said...

I like this kit and I think it will make a great birthday gift or classroom gift for a teacher.

Sabrina C said...

What more could a little paleontologist ask for, such a great gift idea.

Dana Vitolo said...

My three year old daughter would love this dinosaur sensory bin! This is fantastic!

Akyn FullHouse said...

My son is also currently obsessed with dinosaurs now. This is such a nice activity to do and will greatly bring a lot of fun to the kids.

Monica Simpson said...

My friend's grandson would love this and she's always looking for gift ideas!

Fatima D Torres said...

My nephew would love this! His birthday is next month and loves these kinds of play sets.

Dragon Mama said...

Very fun and affordable for a little dinosaur fan. 🦕

Sonia Seivwright said...

Aww these are so cute. I can imagine a little boy playing with these.

Anonymous said...

My son would absolutely LOVE this! I will have to remember it when his birthday comes around!
Carolsue
digicats {at} sbcglobal {dot} net

Dana Matthews said...

Wow, $14.99...you can't beat that. My nephew loves dinasaurs. I see hours of play in this!