Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Tesalate sand free towels are perfect for the beach or poolside!

 


Temperatures are rising which means it is water season! Whether you are hitting the pool, beach, or river/lake a good towel is important to bring with. A towel brand called Tesalate has recently been popping up all over the place & I was given a chance to try out one of their towels for myself to see what all the hype is about. Tesalate towels are not only absorbent but they are designed to be sand free so you won't be bringing back half of the beach into your car & home. 

There are a lot of nice designs to choose from so it took a moment to narrow down which design to select, I ended up going with Ripple because I like how it is a wave design done in tie-dye. Their regular sized beach towels are 63 x 31 inches, & if that isn't big enough they sell a XL beach towel meant for two that measures 63 x 63 inches. Regular towels are $59 each, and XL are $99, they often have sales so keep an eye out for those. They have a two sided design, the underside has a black & white design so it is like two towels in one. Tesalate also offers workout towels which are a smaller version of their regular towel great for the gym. 


Each towel comes with a free carrying bag & has a small handle attached to the towel itself so you can hang it up anywhere you'd like. Sometimes before I get into the pool I like to sit by the side & soak up a little sun and this towel is really nice to sit on. It helps protect my skin from the heat of the pavement and any dirt, rocks or other assorted things that might be on the sidewalk around the pool that I wouldn't want directly touching my skin. You can fold it in half to put next to the pool for a little extra cushion or lay it out completely flat so that someone can sit next to you.

I have not had the chance to test it out in sand yet, but it has done a great job staying clean. It absorbs well, I've used it to dry off after getting out of the pool and it dries quickly as well which is a plus. Washing it is simple, it just needs to be added to your normal washing routine, they do recommend taking it out to dry as it dries quickly anyways, but I haven't had any issue with it in the drier. I like the soft materials the towel is made out of & how light weight it is, you can either roll it up or fold it up small to fit into it's carrying bag or your beach bag which makes it great for travel. I look forward to using this towel more & it has definitely become a staple in our beach/swim bag. 

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Tesalate for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

19 comments:

Shirley OFlynn said...

Tesalate beach towels sound fantastic and I like that the sand doesn't stick to them. They have a nice selection of colors and prints as well.

Laura Linklater said...

As I get older and travel more, I am truly learning the massive benefits of spending more money on a high quality towel and other equipment! Thank you so much for sharing this.

bn100 said...

looks colorful

monique s said...

so neat they stay sand free. Love this and so beach perfect

Riyah Speaks said...

One of my biggest pet peeve's is when the sand gets inside the towel and makes it super dirty. This sounds like such a great product.

Erica Webster-Russell said...

I had never heard of this brand before, but this towel sounds fantastic. I'll definitely look into getting one of the smaller ones for the gym, as that would be perfect for me, and the carrying case makes that even better.

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

never heard of the brand before but I need it! I can't wait to spend my regular time on the beach again and a good towel is a necessity. sadly mine is not that good and I want to change it for something better.

Britt K said...

These look awesome and I am in love with the different designs. We spend as much time as possible on the beach with our pups during the warmer weather, especially since we moved further north. It used to a be a big road trip for a beach weekend but now we're only 45 minutes away from one of our favourite dog beaches. I've never heard of this brand before but I'm definitely going to have to check them out!

Anonymous said...

These sound awesome, and I love the different prints!

JLynnCorter said...

How awesome that sand doesn't stick to them! They look like they have a wide variety!

Katie C said...

Loving the funky prints these towels offer. The colors are all so vibrant!

Monica Simpson said...

I love the beach but can't stand when sand gets on everything. I need to try this brand out!

J Renee W said...

I would love to try these towels out at the beach.

Maryann D. said...

Tesalate sand free towels seem terrific to have. I do like the colors and designs also!

Sandy Cain said...

This is really a breakthrough. I've never heard of a towel, even a beach towel, that have sand stuck to it. Besides, it's pretty, all the patterns, I like the blue one!

Live Laugh Love said...

This is something I need to invest in. I hate having sand on my beach towel and moms like me well I only have one child but still he manages to get sand anywhere he puts his feet when you tell him not too LOL. I like the tie dye one a lot.

Tanya said...

Love the prints. They look soft!

Stephanie LaPlante said...

That would be super handy for hanging out all day on the beach. Definitely something my family would enjoy.

Dana Matthews said...

I've never seen these before. Great idea with the sand! $59 is pricey, but, if the quality is up there, it would definitely be worth it! I hate sand in the car!