Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Help control frizz with Emera CBD Hair Care!

 

Emera is a fantastic CBD brand that has a large line of hair care products designed to help your hair feel & look it's best. They are part of the brands that fall under the Earthly Body line (Which are all fantastic by the way) and have recently switched to all sustainable packaging. One of the things I love about all of their products is that they smell fantastic & in turn it makes your hair smell good as well. The products in this line have a Seagrass mint smell which has fragrance notes of sun-drenched ivy, lily of the valley and of course peppermint.

I am going to be sharing three of their wonderful products with you and I highly suggest looking at the rest of this line and the other lines they have as well, your hair will thank you. 

Emera CBD Conditioner (Retail $24.99 10oz) - The new bottles are made from Aluminum and have a pump top to get the product out. My bottle ended up with a small ding in the side of the can but it doesn't affect the product or how well it comes out using the pump. When I use this I mainly focus on my scalp and roots, then I add a little water to work it down the rest of my hair. I typically use about half a palm full to a palm full of conditioner when I shower, a bottle can last quite sometime. After the bottle has been emptied using the pump, I add a little water, shake it up and get the last of the product out, this also helps rinse the bottle out before I put it into the recycle bin. 

Emera CBD Reparative Treatment (Retail $30.00 5.1oz) - This is a gentle hair mask that you'll work into damp hair then leave for three to five minutes before rinsing your hair. I generally like to use this once a week, or the day before I do a touch up to my hair dye to help provide some extra moisture to my hair. It is designed to nourish your scalp while strengthening your hair and reducing frizz. 

Emera CBD Detangler Plus (Retail $24.99 4oz) - I love using this when I brush my hair out in the morning and in the evening when I brush my hair, it really helps get through any tangles that might have formed. My hair feels refreshed, soft and less frizzy after using this and the added bonus of it smelling lovely is great. 

If you want to try them out you can save 25% OFF your order using code luna25 during check out, you can use this code on any of the Earthly Body brands (Emera, Marrakesh, CBD Daily, Hemp Seed, MKS Eco, Fleurtiva, and Chosen by Dogs).

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Emera Haircare for the giveaway + review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

9 comments:

Katie C said...

I haven't seen these products before, but I typically use a detangler for my fine hair. I could definitely benefit from trying this one.

Unknown said...

These sounds really awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Lady In Read said...

this sounds great; my hair is fine and frizzy so need to check it

Maryann D. said...

I really should try Emera CBD Reparative Treatment. I would be happy to reduce some frizz in my hair.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Gervin Khan said...

First time to hear about these products and it sounds so good. I will check this out to try it. Thank you!

Live Laugh Love said...

I might look at there products and use your code if I can afford it. They look very nice and I want to see what products they have for hair friz for my curls.

bn100 said...

new product to me

Shirley OFlynn said...

It's my first time hearing about these products. I have fine/dry hair. I will have to check these out.

Melissa Greene said...

I really want to try their brand it sounds great.