Friday, April 22, 2022

Pink Panda a healthier gummy candy alternative!

 


I've always been a fan of gummy candies, I know that not everyone is a big fan of gummies & they prefer something else but I wanted to share a brand with you called Pink Panda. Pink Panda was founded by a guy named Noah who loves gummy candy, but he wanted something that would fit in with the healthier lifestyle he was trying to lead. Thus he began his search & ultimately ended up making Pink Panda which is a plant based candy that has 1/2 the typical number of calories gummy candies have and it has 95% less sugar without missing any delicious flavors. 

I recently received two bags of all three flavors they offer to try out with my family. I received Astro Blaters which are sweet & chewy, Peachy Hearts that are sweet & chewy plus the Treasure Chews that are sweet & chewy. Each bag is one serving size, there are only 2 grams of sugar per bag & 90 calories! Each gummy is about the size of my thumb nail which is a good snack size.

Astro Chews - I love the fun shapes in this bag, all of the gummies are shaped like stars, moons, etc. The flavors included in this mixture are Blue Raspberry, Cherry, Lemon, Green Apple and Orange. 

Peachy Hearts - These are of course shaped like hearts! One of my favorite road trip candies growing up has always been peach rings, so I was excited to try these out as part of the review. 

Treasure Chews - Another fun mixed bag of shapes & flavors, this one doesn't have the outside sugar coating on it like the other two bags. 


My favorite of the three was the Astro chews, I thought it would be the peach hearts but surprisingly the peach hearts I found to be significantly more sour than the astro chews even though they were the sweet option of the two. I also really enjoyed the treasure chews, they kind of reminded me of a slightly harder fruit snack. The bags are big enough and filling enough that I had no problem splitting a bag between my two children and myself, with each of us getting a good amount of gummies. 

I will be including a bag of the Treasure Chews in next month's Beauty & The Book giveaway bundle so keep an eye out for that if you'd like to win!

Disclaimer- Pink Panda Candy provided the product above for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

19 comments:

Carmen said...

My daughter loves gummies. I'll have to check these out for her.

Let’s Sparkle Darling said...

Ohhhh, these sound so good!!! You had me at 1/2 the calories 🤍

Forever My Little Moon said...

I love gummmies! I'll have to check out this brand!

Lady In Read said...

oh.. i need to check these out.. while i am not a big fan of gummies in general, the rest of my fam loves them :)

Samantha Donnelly said...

I do love my gummie sweets, I have not heard of these before will have to see if I can find them here

Cristina Petrini said...


Candy is something that we cannot and must give up. For a little sugar and also pleasure in eating them, then these low-calorie but still tasty ones are welcome

Chad said...

yessss....I want...I love gummy candy but have been avoiding it because they're loaded with sugar.

lisa said...

I like anything gummies so I’m game for trying these. The fact they’re healthy are a bonus too!

Melanie Edjourian said...

These gummies sounds great. I love that although the sugar content is less than normal candies it doesn't compromise on taste.

The Super Mom Life said...

You had me at healthier! I have to get these for my family!

Talya Stone said...

Wow 95% less sugar now that is something I would be very happy for my daughter to eat especially as I am not a massive fan of her eating sweets usually.

Risa Lopez said...

I do love gummies, and so as my nephews and nieces. I would love to check this out forthem.

Tammy said...

I've heard so much about these! They look like such a fun snack to check out and since I'm a fan of gummies I love that they are better for you than the average brand. Cute shapes too ^_ ^

Natalie Loves Beauty said...

I love a healthier gummy treat! I personally look for vegan ones which thankfully are becoming more popular.

Yeah Lifestyle said...

My children love gummies and I have been discouraging them as they are so sweet. So happy to find out about Pink Panda and that they have 95% less sugar in them

Jupiter Hadley said...

I really love gummies but am more than aware that they aren't a good snack. Thank you for sharing these healthier alternative, I will have to check them out!

Becky, Cuddle Fairy said...

Oh lovely stuff, we adore gummies but won't eat any with bad ingredients. I'm off to check out the pink panda website, thanks so much!

Melissa Greene said...

The sour stars sound really good I would love to try those.

Sandhra John said...

Ohh wow.. looks soo yummy..