Thursday, April 14, 2022

Donut Worry these bracelets will help put a smile on your face!

 


School is starting to come to a close for this school year which means it will be time to start looking for activities to keep your kids busy during the summer. Horizon Group USA has a ton of different activities and crafts for kids of all ages to help them stay entertained. This year I am part of the Horizon Group USA reviewer group again which means I will get to share some of their great products with you through out the year. Today I want to share their "Donut Worries" with you, they are a fun 2-in-1 gift that is a jewelry kit & a keychain. 

They currently have two different sets each one has enough string & beads to create up to three bracelets with. One of the sets has letter beads that will spell out "Shine Bright", and the other set which isn't shown here spells out "Always Kind". 


Along with the latter beads you'll also find an assortment of eye catching beads. The Donut kit we received came with smiley faces, stars and more plus the string you'll need to make your bracelet. After your bracelets are complete you can use the donut as a storage container for them or you can choose to hold something else in it. 


We thought this was a cute kit, it will keep your child entertained while they make their bracelets and have a cute keychain to hold onto. The container has a pretty tight lid so I don't see it falling off which means it will be fine to clip onto a backpack or purse. You can find some of their collections where ever Horizon Group USA products are sold, however I found a great price on these on Amazon. They have them listed for $7.99 each or if you buy both at once amazon currently has a duo pack for $8.00 which is a steal of a price.

Which of the two sets do you think you'd prefer the "Shine Bright" or "Always Kind" ?

Disclaimer- Horizon Group USA provided the product above for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

7 comments:

Sandra D. said...

This is so cute my granddaughter would love something like that.

Maryann D. said...

The Donut kit seems like so much fun, and I love the colors! I am sure my niece would have a great time with this!
twinkle at optonline dot net

Live Laugh Love said...

I love these they are so cute. They look really fun for girls too. I don't have any girls though, but I bet they have a lot of other cool products too.

Shirley OFlynn said...

This is such a cute set! My granddaughter would really enjoy it.

Caroline said...

I love them both but I’d love the Shine Bright for my beautiful granddaughter 💖

bn100 said...

cute idea

Melissa Greene said...

Cute I like the assortment of beads in it.