Monday, August 16, 2021

A review of the collagenic burn pills from Obvi.

Being someone who wants to get into better shape, but lacks motivation to work out I thought it would be interesting to test out these Obvi. collagenic burn pills I've seen plenty of ads on facebook for. Luckily the company agreed to send out a jar for me to test out for a review. They also agreed to let me try them out for 1-2 weeks before posting the review so I can see a slightly longer affect of the pills vs taking them for just three days and putting up a review. Here is how my experience went:



Each container has 120 capsules which is a thirty day supply. You will take a total of four pills a day, two in the morning and two in the evening, the pills are slightly large so I recommend taking them with something to drink. I prefer to take mine one at a time to make it a little easier. It is a weird thing to say about pills, but these smell good! They smell like pink lemonade to me, they also slightly taste like it, however that could just be my nose tricking my brain.

Have I noticed any weight loss? At the moment no, but I do not blame that on the pills. I need to get back into my workout routine that I let fall off track. Energy wise, half of the time I am a giant ball of energy, I like to sing and dance around my house and other days I am just tired from work and don't want to do anything aside from being a sloth on the sofa. These collagenic pills help balance out those energy levels, I am still a ball of energy most days but even on the days I would normally be a bit off from work I still have quite a bit of energy. I also noticed that I had an over all feeling of just feeling better.

It is nice because it helps prevent me from feeling burnt out if I had a more active week at work running around the building. Feeling better energy and body wise is also a great mood booster, I felt refreshed, energized and lighter due to the boost in energy and mood.

These are also meant to help improve your hair, skin and nails. During the time I was taking them, I was growing my nails out a bit and they've been doing pretty good so far. I also noticed a small improvement in my skin which is always an added plus, because everyone wants to look their best. I look forward to finishing the rest of this jar and seeing how I feel at the end of the month using them. 

It has five different types of collagen meant to help different aspects of your body, the different types are listed above in the ingredients list.  All of the ingredients used are natural, however I would check the ingredients list because this contains  a few items people are typically allergic to such as fish & egg.

There is also caffeine in the pills, I haven't noticed any jitters from the caffeine in these even if I have actual coffee during the day.

You can purchase a jar for $34.99 on their website, along with other great products including snacks and drinks. 

Disclaimer-  Obvi provided the products mentioned above for the review  free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchasing the product.

12 comments:

Patsy said...

This sounds like an interesting product.Great review!

Nisha said...

Wonderful to know about this product which promotes good hair skin and nails. Nice review.

Monica Simpson said...

I have been taking collagen for a few months now. I haven't noticed any major changes yet but with consistency I'm sure I will.

Samantha Laycock said...

I have never heard of these before but they sound like a great product to use.

Danielle said...

Thanks for sharing these. I'll definitely have to check them out!

Clarice said...

Sounds interesting! I am hoping to shed some pounds so would love to check them out. Price seems reasonable so yey!

Dragon Mama said...

I have been hearing a lot of good things about collagen. I'm going to look into it more. Thanks for your honest review!

Jessica Radford said...

The boost in energy sounds nice, I get tired chasing after my kids and working so this is something that sounds like it would be helpful for me. I will see if I can pick up a jar on my next payday. Great review, I enjoyed the info you provided.

Nicole Baker said...

With how the weather has been my nails have been horrible lately, anything that could help them or my hair sounds like a product I need. I like their product packaging too the pink is nice.

Rebecca Rosen said...

I have heard that collagen intake is really good for you but I have not found a product that interests me yet. This sounds like a great option that I will have to take a look at.

Ladystitch said...

I can't understand why vitamins cost so much. But if they work them they are worth the $$. But definitely seems worth taking even if all it helps is nails hair and skin!

Unknown said...

Wow! I love how it has a bit of caffeine too! That is perfect for me!