Monday, August 30, 2021

Turn your pet into a work of art! Crown & Paw Review.

 

We are a family that loves to decorate our home with all the things we love from collectables to large photo frames filled with loving memories. It is always fun to add something new to our walls, and when I spotted the canvas prints by a company called Crown And Paw, I knew that they would fit in perfectly. Crown And Paw doesn't sell any ordinary canvas prints, what they sell is a product that is whimsical, amusing and a fun change from a normal photo put onto a canvas. They will take a photo of just your pet or your pet and humans and turn them into works of art. What do I mean by that? See the photo below and you'll know exactly what I mean. 


If you've ever seen one of those paintings of cats and dogs as renaissance characters and thought about how funny it would be to see your pet in one, now you can at an affordable price! They used to sell pet only prints, however they recently started allowing customers to include themselves in the photo with their pets as well. To help promote this new addition I was asked to do a combo canvas for my review.

I knew I wanted our cat Aleistar in it as a fun gift surprise for my husband and when they asked me to include at least one person with him, I wasn't sure who to pick. After a bit of back and forth, and talking with my kids we came to the conclusion that it would be fun to have them as the Three Musketeers. We spent some time looking through photos to find photographs where their faces were clear and would work well with the photo. We ended up going with slightly older photos of the kids, but we are happy with how everything came out. 

We received a 8x10 canvas of our creation and it is quite well made, I've bought a few canvas prints in the past and they've always come with a open back to where the frame sits on the nail or tacks you hang it up with. This canvas has a closed back, they've added a nice thick backing with a hanger on the back. It feels pretty durable while still remaining light weight and the colors are bold, beautiful and rich on the canvas itself. I think the digital artist working on the print did a good job with blending the images a bit to make it look more natural vs being able to see that it is clearly photoshopped. Depending on the number of pets/people in the print they start at $60 and go up from there, they offer discounts during different occasions so keep an eye out.

If you aren't a big fan of canvas prints, they can also print these images on a number of other products including phone cases, blankets and more. There is something for everyone on your shopping list.

Do you have a pet you would get turned into a work of art? Leave a comment below telling me what kind of pets you have, and what kind of outfit or character you'd love to see them as. 

Disclaimer- Crown And Paw provided a box for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

14 comments:

Jessica Radford said...

I would like to get one of these of my dog who passed away. What a neat company.

Nicole Baker said...

I don't have a ton of space for more prints and frames, but I would like to get something like this printed on a blanket or a notebook.

Forever My Little Moon said...

We have a Crown and Paw portrait of our cat! I love it!

Monica Simpson said...

I would love to see my dog in a portrait like this!

Ana said...

Such a neat idea to showcase our pets.

Rebecca Rosen said...

What a fun way to add photos of your pets to your home. I would get a photo of my dog like this.

Danielle said...

I have to get one of these for my furry friends.

Dragon Mama said...

Oh my goodness this would be a great Christmas gift for my Father in Law.

Fatima D Torres said...

A great gift idea for cat lovers and grandparents alike. Love the image overall.

Unknown said...

This would make a cool gift for any occasion. I'd definitely get a canvas print of the cat and kids.

Monica said...

What a neat idea! This would make a good gift for Christmas.

Marysa said...

I have been wanting to get one of these made up for my husband. They have the neatest products!

Ladystitch said...

Absolutely adorable! It's fun and will give you something to smile at forever!

Live Laugh Love said...

I think this is very cute and sentimental painting. I love how you incorporated your pet. I adore all my animals.