Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Give your cat a more comfortable sleep with a bed from Tuft & Paw!


When it comes to my cats sleeping patterns they are both polar opposites of each other, our small black cat can usually be found in more private places sleeping behind the curtains, or under the sofa (at night she sleeps next to my feet). Our big man Aleister is a bit different, he has always had a slight breathing issue if he is in the wrong position so he likes sleeping with his head propped up. The only thing is he sleeps in some of the most uncomfortable spots using hard objects as pillows such as my computer chair leg, the metal frame in the bathtub that the sliding glass door rolls along, etc. At night it is a little different, he usually sleeps next to my side of the bed, on the floor using a knee pillow he stole from me as a pillow. I thought it would be nice to try to get him a comfy cat bed with raised up sides to use to a more comfortable sleep so I was excited when Tuft & Paw wanted to work together.

Tuft & Paw sells a variety of awesome products for your cat ranging from fancy kitty litter boxes to comfy beds and scratching posts. For my review I was able to take a look at the cat beds and determine which I thought would benefit my cat the most. At first I thought I might go with the puff which he could lay in yet still have support, but thinking about how large he is and that he generally sleeps sprawled out I ultimately decided on the Kip Cushion in black (it also comes in white), it comes in three different sizes so I went with wide which is recommended for cats over 12lbs. Aleister is a very large cat, he is both lanky and weighs about 14lbs.

Right out of the box I could tell this cat bed was impressive and made with the best intentions in mind for your pet. It is heavy duty, quite cushioned and made with a soft material that is easy to run a lint roller over (or the vacuum) if it gets too hairy. Not going to lie, it is pretty comfy even for humans, How do I know? One of the days the cats weren't using it so I decided to see how comfy it was and sat on it for a short period while playing a video game, and can vouch that it is comfortable.

I like that the bed has a concave inside, because it allows him to stretch out while still keeping his head elevated to relieved the issues he has.   

My big guy does spend a little time in the bed when it is near me so I usually carry it out of the bedroom and into the living room during the day. I was pretty surprised with how much our small little Bones enjoys laying in it, she often goes over and sits in it even if it is only for a short period of time, she looks so small in the bed compared to him hogging most of the space. Our cats are a little spoiled, you can see in the first image above that my daughter made a small pillow for the cat bed.

Do you have any pets? Tell me in the comments below what type of pets you have. If you have cats I suggest heading over to the Tuft and Paw site to see what they have to offer your cat. If you pop over to This instagram post you can see a short clip of Aleister trying out his new bed for the first time after it arrived in the mail.

Disclaimer-  Tuft and Paw provided the products mentioned above for the review  free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase. 

25 comments:

Bri said...

This little cat bed looks so comfortable that I want to lay on it! My dogs are the size of cats and I bet they would enjoy this too!

Gervin Khan said...

My Aunt loves her cat so much and I think this is the best gift to give to her. I will check this out!

Alyssa said...

Awwww so happy to find another cat lover! I have 10 cats and they all have different personalities but I'm sure they'll enjoy this cat bed. Thanks for the review!

Sarah said...

I had a cat and my cat hated her bed! She would always crawl in between my blankets and sleep. I will try buying this bed and see if it works for her.

Monica Simpson said...

What a comfy little bed for a cat! I'd definitely want to nap there.

Sara said...

The cats look so comfy. I like that the bed looks sturdy and made of good material.

Melanie Edjourian said...

This looks great for cats to enjoy. It's great it is easy to remove the cat hair too.

Kimmy said...

This looks so comfy for cats

Risa Lopez said...

This cat bed looks so comfy! I have 3 cats at home and this bed is perfect for them to have. Thank you for sharing this!

danielle_ridgway said...

Aww. This little cat bed is perfect.

Ivan Jose said...

Such a perfect bed for our furry cat friends. They guard us well so they need to be comfortable as they sleep.

Terry Poage said...

My cats would love this. I would have to get 3 of them though.

Terry Poage said...

Yes I have 3 indoor cats and 2 indoor dogs. Also feed like 20 feral cats outside.

Knycx Journeying said...

Love the design and texture and I can see the cat can feel so comfortable in it. Thanks for sharing this. - Knycx Journeying

indra k said...

So cute and comfy bed for dreamy slumber that a cat will love to get in.

Maryann D. said...

Such adorable photos! I wish my cat would sleep in a cat bed. She likes to sleep on chairs or cardboard scratchers or rugs.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Cynthia Nicoletti said...

Looks like your cat is loving it. Such adorable photos.

bye:myself said...

This bed looks great - and your two testimonials seem to be very happy with it ;-)

Polly said...

First of all, Aleister has the most hypnotizing pair of eyes! I've thought of getting my cats similar to this one but I hardly ever find reviews. But looking at how comfy your kitties laying it. I might get it soon!

aisasami said...

THis looks like a comfortable bed for the kitty the sleep on. The cat looks really happy about it!

Lady Chi said...

The kitties look so happy, I would be happy too since it looks so comfortable. I love the color too, it will go well with my decor.

Melissa Greene said...

This looks like something my dog would enjoy too, it sounds like a nice bed.

tat2gurlzrock said...

My cat would love this I think. Looks super comfy!

Danielle said...

My cat would have loved this! Looks so cozy!

Nicole Baker said...

Both cats are so cute and this looks like a cozy cushoion my cat would love too.