Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Help control your messy hair with Marrakesh!

 


If you've visited my blog within the last month you may have seen my last Marrakesh post featuring one of my newest "Holy grail" hair care items. Now, I am going to be sharing another three great items from their line with you.  


MKS eco oil 2oz (High Tide Scent) - The high tide scent is one of my favorites by Marrakesh, it is a mixture of coconut, lime and verbena. A candle or air spray of this scent would be amazing to have, I'd use it all the time. You can use this product on both wet or dry hair to help control frizz, while keeping your hair looking shiny and healthy. A little goes a long way so don't go over board when applying this! You can pick up a bottle for $23.99, with how long a bottle will last I say the price is on point. Plus it comes in a nice glass bottle.

Just a small pump or two of this is enough to use on the entire head, I always put a little in my hands, then rub my hands together and run it through my hair to help cover up any dead ends or stray hairs that may be sticking out. Using it prior to using a straightener also helps it look shiny smooth.



MKS eco Kahm Smoothing Treatment 2oz - The Kahm treatment has a earthy scent to it, it reminds me of going to a spa and them having candles burning while massaging you with scented oils. It is calming and actually quite a lovely scent. This product is meant to help provide you with frizz control while helping with humidity control. 

My hair goes POOF when it is too humid out, typically I decide just to throw my hair into a pony tail because I know it will just be a mess otherwise. This helps control and combat that so I can wear my hair down if I choose to, and it helps my pony tails/buns look better too. This is the same as the oil and a little goes a long way, this is a little thicker than the oil so don't use too much. A 2oz bottle can be purchased for $20.99 from their site and this one also comes in a nice glass bottle. 


MKS eco X 4oz Detangler in the scent High Tide - Sometimes my daughter will ask me to brush her hair just so she can use this spray, it smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling soft. This product helps control frizz giving you a sleek shiny look without your hair looking oily. The spray is a little thick and sometimes the nozzle will clog, to fix this you can wipe the nozzle off after a few sprays or add just a little water to the bottle then shake. This particular product comes in a plastic bottle vs a glass bottle like the two shown above, but it the packaging is still nice. 

I like using this both when I am getting ready to go somewhere and at home just because. I usually throw my hair up in a pony tail for half of my work week, prior to putting my hair up it is nice to give my hair a few sprays of this to tame the frizz and help those little fly away baby hairs that stick up sometime. It helps my hair look nice and it leaves it smelling so sweet. You can pick one up on their website for $16.99

Disclaimer-  Earthly Body/Hemp Seed provided the products mentioned above for the review & giveaway free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchasing the product.

13 comments:

Audrey Stewart said...

My sister and I share everything and she bought some Marrakesh...and we both loved it. We also loved the smell.

Gervin Khan said...

Sounds good. I need this product most especially during special occasions where I need to set up my hair and hide those baby hairs. Thank you!

Bri said...

I have never heard of these before. Always looking for great products that actually work!

danielle_ridgway said...

Ive never heard of these, but always interested to try!

Lady In Read said...

definitely need these.. will look for them..thanks for the intro and description

Maryann D. said...

I would love the scent of high tide also. I do need help with controlling my frizz!
twinkle at optonline dot net

Live Laugh Love said...

I love these they are cute and petite you can throw in your bag or travel bag and be on your merry way. I need these to try for my frizz sometimes I get during the hot summer months.

Riyah Speaks said...

My hair tends to get really frizzy so I’m going to try this

amyd16323 said...

i would have to say the strawberry flavor for me

Erica Webster-Russell said...

I'm just like you where my hair goes POOF in humidity! These sound like fantastic products for that, and I'll definitely give them a try. I love products I don't have to use a ton of every time, so this really is a great one for me too. I rarely actually try products people recommend, but this really is one that I think will be super useful to me!

Jessica Radford said...

I could use this for my hair it gets really frizzy too, their products sound pretty helpful.

Nicole Baker said...

The detangler sounds really nice, all of their scents they offer sound like they would smell amazing so it would be hard to pick which I would want to try first.

Rebecca Rosen said...

The anti frizz spray sounds really nice. My daughters hair gets pretty messy so this sounds like it would be great for her.