Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Uinfootwear slip on shoes Review.


Summer can get quite hot in Arizona so it is nice to have shoes that are breathable and help keep your feet cool when the temperatures are rising. I normally stick with plain black sandals or shoes, but it is always nice to add a pair of shoes that are bright and fun to pair with different outfits. When I was presented with the opportunity to work with Uinfootwear on a review of their shoes I couldn't refuse, the biggest problem was deciding which pair I liked best. 

They have a lot of interesting deigns from some that have subtle patterns to POW in your face designs, after looking through what they had to offer that ships to the US I decided to go with the Cubic butterfly design. Their shoes retail for $70-$120 depending on the style and design, however you can often find deals on their website or you can use code NOOKUIN to get $5 off of your order if you are looking for a better deal.

Their shoes come in eight different womens sizes, I typically wear a nine or a nine and a half depending on the shoe brand. To be on the safe size I went with a size nine, however after receiving the shoes I realized they run a bit large so I wish I would have gone with a 8.5 instead.

The shoe is made from a super light weight canvas, it is quite flexible and flows smoothly with the motion of your steps along with the cushy ortholite insoles. The bottom of the shoes have a neat spherical water-ripple that is meant to add extra support and cushion. I think this would be a great pair of shoes to toss into my luggage to take with on our mini road trips to explore our home state. The overall support is good, I wore these on a trip to the store and to walk around and the soles of my feet were comfortable the entire time.

These shoes are so light you can almost forget that you are wearing them, they are easy to slip on and off without any hassle so it is perfect for if you're in a rush to get out the door you can slip these on and go. They do help keep my feet cool while wearing them, my only issue is like I mentioned above that they are slightly large so they rub the back of my heels a bit. I have some small gel cushions in them at the moment, but they keep falling down so I need to look for a better heel support to prevent blisters. Width wise they are great, the bit of black you see in the photo above is just my half socks not extra space between the show and my foot. The rounded ballet shape where your toes go gives your tootsies plenty of space without being squashed up against one another.

If the ballet shape isn't your style or you want a pair of shoes you can wear full socks with they have plenty of other options available over on their site.

Disclaimer-  Uinfootwear provided the products mentioned above for the review  free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase. 

11 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the cute design. Looks so comfy!

Forever My Little Moon said...

I love UIN shoes! They are so comfy! The slip-on is great for traveling too.

InspiresN said...

These shoes look very colorful and comfortable to wear. Love these kind of slip ons

Sarah said...

They look cute and really comfy!

Dragon Mama said...

I love the color of these shoes.

This Mom Is Going Places said...

Thanks for the thorough review. The size input was key as I’m also size 9.

Kimmy said...

sounds so awesome!

Portia Olaughlin said...

These shoes have such cute designs, I was definitely wondering about the comfort and fit.

danielle said...

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing them.

Melissa Greene said...

The design is really cute, I'd love a purple version of this.

Nicole Baker said...

Those are cute but my favorite from their site is the curl cat.