Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Celebrate Brick Or Treat at the AZ Legoland Discovery Center!


Halloween has arrived at the Arizona Legoland Discovery Center! Brick or Treat will be here from October 4th until October 31st and they've decorated the center to get into the spooky mood of the season. What does Brick or Treat have to offer you and your child? Keep reading to find out.





The brick builders have added lots of spooky new additions to the Mini land, which is where you'll also find a scavenger hunt where you can search for a number of hidden letters to create a Halloween inspired word. At the end of the scavenger hunt we received a new Halloween pin to put onto our lanyards. I thought all of their Halloween lego additions were pretty cute, they have quite a bit hidden away inside of Mini land.



Upon entry to the discovery center we also received a small bag which contained a few lego pieces, while you are exploring the center there are five stations to find and "Brick Or Treat" at. Each station has a bucket with a different lego brick, the sign on the bucket will let you know how many of that specific brick to take. Why are you collecting legos from each station? Once you are finished Brick or Treating you'll have all of the pieces you need to build and take home a Ghost lego build.

Looking for more Halloween builds? You can help add layers to a six foot vampire figure or you can build a Pumpkin from the large pool of orange lego bricks. We really enjoyed the Halloween decorations that were put up around the center and we look forward to visiting again! I suggest buying your tickets online before heading down to the center as you'll save $2 a ticket, or look into their annual pass that allows you a year of unlimited visits to the discovery center and the Sealife Aquarium for $40 per person if purchased online.

Did you enjoy playing with Lego's growing up? If not, what was your favorite toy?, Do you have any events you'll be going to this Halloween season?

Disclaimer- Tickets to this event were provided by The Arizona Legoland Discovery Center for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

34 comments:

Scott DeNicola said...

This brings me right back to my childhood. I was a LEGO addict! I had so much LEGO we were overrun at home by it. I have a STAR WARS Darth Vadar ship in my office still as a 50 year old man. LEGO is such a creative toy for boys and girls. Just don't step on them. Such a great idea fo Halloween.

Unknown said...

Legos are all fun and games until you step on one! If that has never happened to you then you must not be lego-ing right!! This looks like such a fun way to enjoy Halloween! My daughter loves legos!

Smita said...

This sounds like such a fun place. I love LEGOs!

Kelly said...

Brick or treat sounds like such a great event. So much fun for kids of all ages.

Melanie said...

What a fab activity...looks like you had a wonderful day out for sure xx

Quin said...

I grew up playing paper dolls and jackstone by the way and I miss those times, but never got Lego as far as I could remember. :)

Dreams Abroad said...

I was just to LEGO land in Florida a few months ago and my family and I cannot wait to go back. Both of our sons loved it from the rides to the characters. The ticket prices are so cheap!

Mariana Galdo said...

Wow! This is a great way to celebrate Halloween! I wish I could go, because I am a huge LEGO fan.
Thanks for sharing about this!

Alexandra said...

My family really doesn't do halloween but I love Lego Land and hearing all the neat things they do. We have one here in Florida and they offer season's passes. I just haven't gotten there yet because I'm not so sure it would appeal to both my toddler and 6 year old and my teenager. I feel like it might just be a little kid thing.

Kara Hyvarinen said...

We love the Legoland discovery center but we have yet to go during the Halloween season!

Norma Nikutowski said...

I did enjoy playing with Legos when I was a kid and my kids also enjoy playing with Legos. Legoland Discovery Center is a great place to visit, especially during Halloween.

Lyosha said...

wow! looks so very exciting! I love Lego and Legoland looks like a dream to me!

Tina Barnes said...

This sounds like an amazing event for younger children who love legos and Halloween. I didn't know they put on an event like this!

Vicki Patton said...

We haven't been to Legoland with the kids yet! I would love to go to this event for Halloween. Thanks for sharing.

honeybunnytwee said...

I was always a fan of Lego and this sounds like an awesome Halloween event for kids! Spooky season is one of my my favorite times of the year.

Kayleigh said...

We love Legoland! It's fun for everyone, even people like me who aren't lego fanatics.

monique s said...

I love lego land. The kids have a blast there

Shruti said...

This is amazing. I wish we had this in our city. Looks super fun!

Michael Satterfield said...

One of the main reasons I want to have a kid is so I can play with Legos again!

Jimmy John said...

get your lego on big children and party on!

Unknown said...

LEGOs are LOVE! I used to love them as a kid!

Joanna said...

What kid doesn't love LEGO? I like that they organised such a cool event for children in which they go home with a Ghost Lego.

Sandra D. said...

Loved legos growing up but hated cleaning them up.

Marjie Mare said...

That is such a cool post. My kids love legos and even my older one who is 23.

Polly said...

Who doesn't like Legoland! :D Brick or treat sounds like a very fun adventure for the kids specially this Halloween! I would love to take my niece here and spend a day someday.

Cat Mariano said...

OMG!! I miss playing LEGO, it was one of my fave things to do when i was little.

siennylovesdrawing said...

so so lucky to get to celebrate at LEgoland for halloween, surely a blessed one, cheers, siennylovesdrawing

aisasami said...

This sounds like an exciting adventure for kids, can adults do it too?

Amelia Pollock said...

This is really a great way to celebrate Halloween.

mainak said...

Wonderful article... really interesting way to celebrate Halloween!

Neil Alvin Nicerio said...

I haven't been here though but I'm planning to visit it soon. Thanks for the info.

Bindu Thomas said...

Sounds great fun. My kids love Legos

Adventures with Shelby said...

My little brother would love this!! So fun

Stephanie LaPlante said...

We have a Legoland near us as well. I have never been but I hear it's really cool.