Thursday, March 14, 2019

Wellness Gravies from Chewy.com!


Aleister is excited to bring you a new review featuring a wet cat food from the Wellness brand. When it comes to food Aleister knows when it is time for his daily wet food bowl and will become quite vocal to let you know if you are late giving him his food. When we get to test out new wet foods he is over the moon, because to him testing out new brands is like a person getting to try out new desserts.

 
This month we are trying out the Wellness Healthy Indulgent Gravies food pouches which come in a case of 32  3oz pouches through Chewy for $37.96. Instead of one giant case arriving containing all of the pouches you'll be sent four smaller boxes that each have eight pouches in two different flavors. The two flavors included are Chicken/Turkey and Tuna/Mackerel and both are grain-free, the first we opened was the tune/mackerel and it smelled just like a can of tuna being opened. Each pouch is easy to open and we had no issues getting the wet food out since the pouches were easy to squeeze.



Typically when you think of 3oz of food you might not think it equals out to a lot of food especially because a lot of cat food brands put only small amounts of food in their pouches. That wasn't the case with Wellness, I was quite surprised how much food as packed into each pouch, although I did expect a bit more gravy since they are called "Gravies". Aleister normally finishes most or all of his wet food but he was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of food in the pouch so he only finished about half of the meal. Cutting back to half of a pouch is more beneficial for us so the other half we keep in a sealed baggie and put it in the fridge for the next day so technically with a case of pouches we can get 64 days of food instead of just 32 which helps lower the cost of cat food even more! If you are searching for a new brand of cat food, a new toy or even medications Chewy has hundreds of products for sale at great prices.

Aside from pet food, what is another pet product you like buying online? What kind of pets do you have?

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Chewy.com for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

35 comments:

Lily Allen said...

Thank you so much for the detailed article.Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Amazing i m really impress with your content and very useful it.Adorable project! bonphung

Ashli Ferguson said...

WE LOVE CHEWY! haha I have two dogs and we get their food there!

Hoang Vi Fessenden said...

We had chewy but they sent wayyy more food than we needed.

Sandra T said...

I agree! Chewy is a great brand and our cat loves it. Great article!

Ara Patria said...

The cat is sooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Thank you for sharing! This is nice article.

Neil Alvin Nicerio said...

Nice. Cute looking cat. Kawaii! Sadly, I'm a dog person. Hehe

Jennifer @ Coffee and Creativity said...

We have two weenie dogs and a husky! I actually don't buy anything for them online. Perhaps I should start!

Jessica Lyles said...

I dont have a cat but I use chewy for my yorkie and I have mixed reviews depends on product for me

Raymond Holland Psychotherapist said...

Thanks for this brilliant post!

physio_sports_news said...

the cat must adore this his looks indicated it ,so cute

Ivan Jose said...

He looks happy indeed! Handsome cat. I love dogs though.

Cendu said...

lovely kitty! such a cutie. looks like it was a hit

Monet said...

I forwarded to my catlover friends!

BMB said...

I thought about chewy.com for my dog. My husband says she doesn't eat enough to make it worth it. Do they have a small quantities for little dogs?

Yonnah M said...

My cat eats a ton. He’d probably need 3 a day. Glad it’s working for you guys.

Maysz said...

Wow! Your cat so cute and great review about Chewy.com!

Blair Villanueva said...

NO I know why your cat have such gorgeous fur?! I will share this product to my cat owner friends.

Unknown said...

The prices on their website seem like a steal, I always enjoy saving some extra cash.

Luna Moon said...

I believe the smallest case they carry comes with 12 cans of dog/cat food but depending on the brand there are smaller portion sizes for smaller dogs.

Luna Moon said...

Our cat is pretty large and generally eats a lot himself which is why I was surprise he only finished half a pouch before getting full!

pinoyfreelancingmom said...

We have a fish and a dog. I get to play with my furball every day.

vaishali said...

Two of my friends use Chewy for their pets. A great service

Janay said...

I heard chewy was a really good service! I don’t have any animals, but I would definitely use it if I did! Thanks for sharing all pet lovers should read! Cute cat!

Nina Nichols said...

Looks like he's eating proper food! Our dogs are too spoiled they want nothing but treats. :(

Elizabeth O said...

Seems really good food for our pets. I wish I had a pet then I would love to serve this food to my cat. Your review is a big help for pet lovers.

aisasami said...

This looks amazing and healthy for cats and brings a relief to cat owners.

Glorious Heights said...

Cute cat.. aside from feed we buy pet grooming items online too.. shampoo and comb stuff

Unknown said...

I don't have pet but my friends they use chewy and love it.

Samar said...

I must say, it's a very detailed and well researched post about chewycom

Thanks for sharing.

Devyani said...

Very good looking cat and he looks happy !

Tjm0930 said...

I don't actually have any pets but if i did chewy would be at the top of my list!

Unknown said...

I dont have a cat as if for a pet now. May in near future. This article would be of great help then. Very informative !!!

Jack Olsen said...

They have a lot of great prices, thanks for sharing this.

Toni Taylor said...

Lovely Post! Thank you for sharing, this is a big help.