Monday, March 5, 2018

New Dino Explorer room at the AZ Legoland Discovery Center!

**This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. I received four tickets to the Arizona Legoland Discovery Center in exchange for the promotional post below featuring the newest section of this center.**


If you live in Arizona (or plan on visiting soon) and are looking for places that offer family fun and activities the Arizona Legoland Discovery Center is definitely a great destination to check out. The Arizona Legoland Discovery Center offers two different rides, a playground, a 4D Cinema, a parent zone plus a cafe and 10 lego build zones. Their newest addition is a Dino Explorer themed room that is sure to bring a smile to all Dinosaur and Lego lovers faces alike.



Upon entering the room you are greeted with a jungle themed decor featuring plants and leaves on the walls, crates containing dinosaur eggs, and a big T-rex bursting out of the wall. In the center of the room you'll find a big Dinosaur island made completely out of  Lego Bricks, you and your child are free to use the Lego brick bins to create your dinosaur and add them to the island or add it to the master piece collection shelf for all to see. My favorite part about the island is that they use special lighting and sound effects to make it appear as though the water is moving, the lava is erupting and more plus they have two screens showing you ideas of Dinosaurs to build.



Since there is a limited amount of children/adults that are able to sit around the island in the center of the room there are also several Dinosaur print shaped tables in the room that have Lego brick bins in the center so there is more seating and play areas available. We had a great time checking out the new room at the Arizona Legoland Discovery Center, my kids had so much fun they were asking me if we could go back the next day so they could build some more. This facility is located inside of Arizona Mills Mall and is well worth the visit, you can come and build with your kids or you can relax in the parent zone for a bit while your children build and make friends.



If you buy tickets ahead of time online ticket prices are only $14.95 instead of $19.95 at the door. Ticket prices include both rides, the play zone, a walk through Mini land and more. Food/Drinks from the cafe and any photo packages purchased/gift shop items are sold separate. They offer zones for younger children that are toddler ages and older children with corresponding Lego brick sizes that are just right for each age group.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

This honestly looks like a lot of fun. I might have to go for myself since I don't have any children lol.

Unknown said...

We have not been here yet but I would really like to go soon, my son lives dinosaurs.

Ladystitch said...

That is amazing! I should see if there is one in spokane or Seattle. My son loves Lego!

Unknown said...

My kids love Lego's too, we've been here twice and my kids can't wait to go back. Did not know they were adding a dino area.

Alyssa said...

This looks really cool! I'm pretty impressed by the t-rex even in the pictures! I think my son would love it.

Amy D said...

WE have a Legoland here in Orlando, Florida. I wonder if they have this Dino Explorer room, because my kids would love it. I also didn't know that ticket prices were cheaper online. Thanks for the tip.

cute said...

My kiddo loves to build things. This place would be so cool to visit.

Audrey Stewart said...

This is great! Our young ones want to go to see a LEGO LAND. These people do a great job! (jozywails@gmail.com)

Shakeia Rieux said...

I haven’t gone to Legoland, but it would be a lot of fun

Cal said...

Lego lovers dream!

Anonymous said...

It is so neat Looks like fun.