Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Did you know Chewy.com sells books?

**This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own and they may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Chewy.com for the review free of charge.**


If you are a big TV watcher I am sure you've seen at least one Chewy.com commercial and know that they are a great place to shop for pet products. Aside from pet food, medications and more did you know that they also carry a selection of animal related books? You can find animal coloring books, pet training books and more.




Up until recently I didn't know they sold books either until I was offered an opportunity to review The Sibley Guide to Birds - Second Edition by David Allen Sibley. If you've seen my nature inspired Instagram (@Lunas_Enchanting_Adventures) then you know I love taking photos of birds, but I don't always know what the breed of bird I am photographing is. I have a smaller bird guide but due to migration patterns there has been a time or two I couldn't find the bird I photographed in the book so when I saw this book includes over 600 pages of birds I knew I had to have this in my collection.


This book is thick as you can tell from the photo above, the cover is in between a soft and hard cover.  All of the images included in this book are beautiful paintings digitally remastered from original art for enhanced print quality and have great coloring. I like the amount of information this book provides, I do wish however that instead of being sorted alphabetically that it was sorted by bird color to help narrowing down breeds easier. Over all I am very pleased with this book! It can be purchased through Chewy.com for $19.20 and shipping is fast. 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I did not know they did but it is good to know now

Ladystitch said...

Awesome to know that they have more than just pet products! Thanks for this review and info!

Unknown said...

That is nice to know, my wife and I order our dogs toys through here, I may have to surprise my wife with a coloring book in the next order.

pads promo said...

If you are looking for customized oil change stickers then click customized oil change stickers
If you are looking for fensens smart license plate frame then click fensens smart license plate frame
If you are looking for Teardrop Flag Stand then click Teardrop Flag Stand
If you are looking for Custom Christmas t Shirts then click Custom Christmas t Shirts
either you are looking for Custom Promotional Tents then click Custom Promotional Tents