Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Neptune's Garden Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Neptune's Garden for the review free of charge.****

Between my day job,house work, cooking, playing with the kids, and working out some days can be stressful and on the days that are extra stressful I like to let my muscles and body relax in a nice hot bath. Sometimes I enjoy using bath salts, other times I use bubble bath but my absolute favorite thing to use are bath bombs. Why? Because they are fun to use, can help your skin look and feel better plus they usually smell pretty good. I was recently drawn to a Etsy shop called Neptune's Garden who produces handmade bath bombs, bath scrubs and other bath goodies. Madisen the shop owner was kind enough to send me out two beautiful bath bombs for review, one is a Pink Grapefruit and Lilly pink sea salt bath bomb and the other is a Mermaid bath bomb which hasn't been listed on the site yet and I do not have the scent for it but it smells pretty good.





For this review I only reviewed the sea salt bath bomb because the Mermaid bath bomb is being saved for a special spa type gift set I am putting together to giveaway to one of my readers.The Pink grapefruit lilly bathbomb smelled great however I couldn't smell any grapefruit to it, instead it reminded me of rose scented lotion which is still a very pleasant smell. Once placed into the tub the fizz is strong with this bath bomb, you can hear it as it hits the water and starts to dissolve which is a neat sound to hear. Once fully dissolved your bath water will be scented and slightly misty from the ingredients in the bath bomb. I found that it made the bath water scented but the scent wasn't over powering enough to fill the bathroom. I liked that the bath bomb fully dissolved even the pink salt in it fully dissolved into the tub which helped bring moisture and the lovely scent to my skin while I was bathing. I really like that some of Neptune's Gardens bath bombs are painted with skin safe dyes, I also enjoy the packing process, it is simple and to the point without being overly wasting and she also includes a list of ingredients right on the bag which is nice for gifting purposes. This bath bomb did not leave my skin with an oily or greasy feeling which I thought was a big plus, I've tried some in the past that just made my skin feel nasty but this bath bomb wasn't like that.



The bath bombs she sent arrived quickly and were well packaged to protect them in case they were dropped or tossed by the delivery drivers. Size wise I think these are a great size especially for my bath tub size because it doesn't get drowned out by the water. Neptune's Garden sells bath bombs in full sized or cut in half as a half size which is nice for if you are wanting to try different scents without breaking the bank. Full sized bath bombs are $4 each and half size are $2 each, along with bath bombs she also sells soap and sugar scrubs. Feel free to stop by Neptune's Garden and see what goodies await!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never used a bath bomb before but your review makes it seem so nice and relaxing. I wanna try one now! haHa

Stephanie LaPlante said...

I love using bath bombs. The Japanese Cherry Blossom sounds amazing.

e.s. said...

Your review makes me want to try the bath bombs myself...Especially the one you say smells like rose .

Unknown said...

That sounds so yummy and luxurious! I like to take hot baths to relax too. After a long hard day working and being a mom it feels good to just soak.

Edye Nicole said...

I love bath bombs! :)

Unknown said...

I haven't tried a bath bombs before but I plan to soon!

Christy DuBois said...

These do sound nice. I haven't used that many in the past but the ones I have used left grainy substance in my bathtub which I did not like. So glad these don't b

Unknown said...

I like that she paints them and adds things like eyes to them it seems fun.

pcaradonna said...

Sounds fun and relaxing. Great way to unwind from life and all the demands.

Unknown said...

I have never used bath bombs. But it looks like a great addition to add to the tube while bathing. Relaxing.

Unknown said...

these sounds like great products would love to try them