Friday, February 24, 2017

Gather - Petcurean Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by for Petcurean the review free of charge.****

When it comes to your pets you want them to be just as healthy as you so picking out the right food is important. Petcurean has a pet food brand called Gather that is crafted from certified and organic ingredients including free-run chicken, peas and more.



I was sent a small bag of Gather cat food along with several smaller samples bags of the different dog foods they offer. Some cat and dog foods have an odd and sometimes unpleasant smell to them but this pet food actually had a pretty decent scent to it. A bit off topic but a amusing thought I had because the pet food smells fresh and almost sweet I'd say if you were in a zombie apocalypse type situation where you had nothing but pet food to eat and you had a choice between this and a competitor brand based off the smell you'd want this one.

My step-dads dog "J" has a very sensitive stomach and isn't able to eat a lot of foods or even treats without getting sick so they generally stick to one specific type of dog food but we figured we would test this out.  J loved the dog food and didn't have any negative side effects from it which was a very positive sign that the ingredients were gently on his stomach. This company has even found a way to make their bags more biodegradable by making their bags with 30% “bio-based plastic” produced from sugarcane, a sustainably-produced and renewable raw material. Gather is sold in retailers all across the US and Canada. Over all we are very satisfied with this brand.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This seems like a great brand.

Stephanie LaPlante said...

We use this brand often. My cats love it.

e.s. said...

I don't have a dog or cat, but this sounds great for those who do !.

Edye Nicole said...

My dog would like this!

Unknown said...

Only the best for my puppy!!

Unknown said...

I will have to look into this for my dog.

pcaradonna said...

My dog Josie would enjoy this food. She loves peas and chicken.

Unknown said...

these sounds like great product would love to try them