Saturday, February 11, 2017

DrawsGood Gifts & Apparel Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by DrawsGood Gifts & Apparel for the review free of charge.****


One of the best ways to show off your love for your favorite video games, TV shows, movies, etc. is by wearing T-shirts that feature images and quotes from your favorites. A recently Etsy shop I came across called DrawsGood Gifts & Apparel who sells a variety of hand drawn Video game and TV inspired apparel items. One of the shirts that caught my interest the most was a Final Fantasy 7 Cloud inspired shirt which I will be reviewing below.





The shirt I received is printed onto a Fruit of the Loom HD cotton shirt, I received a Men's large. Typically I wear a size large shirt but the cut of this shirt was a little small in the chest area which for most isn't that big of a deal but I have a rather large chest and don't normally wear form fitting clothing. The material of the shirt is comfortable, soft and it is long enough that it will go slightly past your tail bone which is nice because when you bend over your crack won't be visible if your pants fall down a little. One big thing I noticed when this shirt arrived was that it didn't smell like anything, I've received printed tees in the past that have a harsh chemical smell.

When being washed this shirt needs to be turned inside out so that the print is on the inside. I absolutely love the design of the shirt, I think it is a pretty creative way to show case one of Final Fantasy's characters in a way that not everyone will know what your shirt is but those who are fans will be able to pick up on it right away. The design features clouds in the sky, the largest has a top shaped like the character Cloud's hair and it has a lightning bolt coming out that represents his buster sword and one of the other clouds has a Moogle sticking out. My fiance thinks the design is a little girly but that is fine by me because that means I get this shirt all to myself. All the shirts from DrawsGood Gifts & Apparel are $20 plus shipping and handling, head over and check out all the awesome designs they have to offer.

23 comments:

Unknown said...

The Moogle is a great touch and it is not something you notice right away either, great Etsy shop.

Unknown said...

Love the kitty dino one!

Unknown said...

Very cute tee shirts

Mary said...

These shirts would make great gifts especially for the game lovers in my life.

pcaradonna said...

Very cute designs on the t-shirts. I always wear t-shirts when I exercise or over my swimsuit when I am getting too much sun.

Unknown said...

I like his shirt designs they are all pretty neat.

Unknown said...

My boys would like these!

Stephanie LaPlante said...

I absolutely love their tshirts!...especially the Happy Cat Shirt and the Malfoy - The Truth - Harry Potter Tshirt.

Susan Biddle said...

The colors look great to me!

Samantha Dao said...

So cute!

louisamay29 said...

Love the Kitty and the Dr Who ones. I have a number of printed tee's but from other companies

Unknown said...

kawaii.

Ashley Bree said...

Awesome post!

Nicole Ackerman said...

very cool - love the shirts!

Unknown said...

these are so unique!

Unknown said...

My sons would love these tees!

Unknown said...

they have some cute shirts would love to try them

LauraJJ said...

Oh my son loves tshirts like this! He has a birthday coming soon, I need to order him a few!

Jennifer H. said...

I like the Cheshire Cat shirt.

John H. said...

These shirts are funny.

Unknown said...

i have a lot of video game nerds (including me) in my house that would love these. thanks for sharing.

Ireon Williams said...

Like the kitty dino

donna porter said...

These are such cute tee's.