Sunday, February 19, 2017

Tat-A-Saurus Review & Discount!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by
Tat-A-Saurus for the review free of charge.****


When out in public places with a large crowd the last thing you want to think about is your child becoming lost. It is something many parents don't think will ever happen to them, but things happen and sometimes during that split few seconds you aren't paying attention your child may go look at something or stop to look at something and you keep walking not realizing they aren't right behind you. Aside from going to the security staff and having them help look for your child what is another way you can ensure you can find your child faster? If they are young and don't have a cell phone you can have them keep an emergency contact bracelet or card with them but I recently found an Etsy shop called Tat-A-Saurus that not only sells temporary tattoos but they also sell children's emergency contact temp tattoos that I think are a pretty neat idea and it is something that is always on the child so it could easily be spotted and will help your child return to you faster.

 



The emergency contact temporary tattoos feature a cartoon character along side either "If lost please call", "Peanut allergy, please call", "I am non verbal please call"  or "Egg allergy" and the phone number of your choice. For my review I wanted to go with the "If lost please call", next month we are going on a family trip to Disneyland and I thought these would be good to have even if they don't come into play it is nice to have the piece of mind. Just like with regular temporary tattoos you will want to clean the spot you will be applying the tattoo, Tat-a-saurus provides you with alcohol pads to clean the spot and remove any oils from the skin. Then simply use a damp cloth to apply the tattoo, let dry and you are good to go. You should avoid placing it in a spot where they will be washing, for example the forearm would work the best so the tattoo stays in tact.





I tested one of these temporary tattoos on my son and it went on smoothly, however he moved his arm while I was trying to remove the backing of the tattoo which made the character get a little mushed together so I ended up not taking a photo of that part of the process. The tattoo lasted until the next day and it didn't leave any residue or redness behind to indicate it was there. The emergency contact tattoos sell for $10 for a set of eight. Tat-a-saurus also sells a variety of birthday party favor tattoos, custom tattoos, pregnancy tattoos and more! Head over to see what they have to offer and if you decide to place an order you can use code LunaMoon to save 10% off any order. Please also stop by and visit their blog.


10 comments:

Stephanie LaPlante said...

These are so cute! I love the little aliens.

Unknown said...

Love the concept fun, yet such a great idea for travel and keeping our little ones safe!

Unknown said...

I love the idea behind these.

Linda Meyers-Gabbard said...

This an unique and different idea. Anything to help the little ones to stay safe

Unknown said...

These are adorable. Any kid would want these. I like their variety too!

Edye Nicole said...

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

Unknown said...

Adorable!!
I like checking out new shops on Etsy!

Christy DuBois said...

These sound so good. I will never forget when my oldest daughter was around 3 or 4 and she and I were shopping and she was always right with me. I turned to Ask her something and she wasn't there. I will NEVER forget how my heart felt like it stopped and was in my throat simultaneously. Thankfully she was just around the next rack of clothes looking but until my eyes were on her again seemed an eternity. Even with these tattoos I would be panicked but it would have given me great encouragement. Now my daughter is 24 and getting married a week from today. The years go by in a blink.
Thanks for another great review.

Unknown said...

This seems like a great idea for vacation trips, thanks for the review I will keep them in mind for our next trip.

pcaradonna said...

Great idea. As a kid I got lost and it was scary to say the least.