Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November Parragon Book Buddies Program Reivew!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by PaRragon for the review & free of charge.****

My kids and I are all very excited because we were recently approved for the PaRragon Book Buddies program which is a blogger review program that sends a handful of books each month for us to check out and review. Not only does PaRragon sell an assortment of books but they also offer activity sets, and more all at affordable prices and they have a huge selection of books to select from.





The November box came with two holiday books and an assortment of Disney's Moana products. The two holiday books I received were The Nutcracker and The Snow Queen. Both books are beautifully done, the pictures are crisp and the colors are vibrant the imagery will really pull you in and make you want to look at every little detail on each page. It is well bound and seems like a pretty sturdy book, the cover sleeve is removable so you can decide whether you want to keep in on the book or not.





The Disney's Moana products I received are making me extra excited to go see the movie because of all the adorable characters pictured in these books. I received the following books and activity sets: Moana Born to Voyage, Moana Spirit of Adventure, Moana Ocean Explorers, Moana Choose Your Destiny, Moana Adventurer Activities & a Moana Happy Tin. The thing I love most about all of these books is almost all of them come with something extra for the kids whether it is stickers, temp tattoo's or pencil toppers there is something neat included inside each book. Each book not only comes with either stickers or other goods but it also comes with a free digital book download and activities you can fill in. I am very pleased with this selection of books and it gave my kids added excitement towards going to see Moana in theaters. This book selection is great for kids from ages 3+ my son loves all the stickers and the giant activity pad. This book set will make the perfect gift this holiday season for any Disney lover on your holiday shopping list.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the stickers that come with it! that's always my kid's favorite thing!

Dana said...

This is nice. We love books and I encourage reading every day. Stickers are a reward at my house!

Edye Nicole said...

These books look awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

I like the sound of these books n the stickers n tats n pencils are nice extra. sierramistplz@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

My son and I just saw Moana and I really loved it. I thought it was a great movie. That derpy rooster Hay Hay was hilarious. My son also loves stickers.

Gala said...

looks like a great set for kids, stickers are an extra surprise